ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus on Imaging. NEC 2011

Anyone go/going to this, this year?

http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/

I went there yesterday for the first time ever as ive only just gotten into photography recently. Quite an eye opener. Was very dissapointed that Canon wasn't there at all, but still got chance to man handle a few cams and lenses which i can only dream of affording. Some bargains at a few of the stalls, my bro was about to get a Nikon D7000 for 699 (150 below best online price) which i think is a steal but was scared of getting a beating from his wife when he brings it home. LOL!

Had my eye on a 60D but i spent way too this month.

Anybody else been and what did you think?

RS Megane DCi 175
I went on Sunday, it was great! I couldn't understand why most people brought their camera gear with them though? I couldn't be bothered hogging mine around - the place was busy enough!

I did manage to pick up a D7000 for the bargain price of £699 though! Couldn't believe it! There was a place literally 3mins walk round the corner trying to flog them for £899!

It was a shame Canon wasn't there - but then it doesn't really bother me, 'I am Nikon.' :p

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Love that "canon pulled out of focus" great ring coming from a Nikon fanboy!

I thought this year was pretty pants, no new reveals.
Seems even the big boys are tightening their purse strings.