ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

focus st not looking good chuckle

B

Ben^

Oh dear, nasty.

Did think this was going to be a post about how the Mountune ST destroyed the Focus RS in Evo this month.

lol 0.01 second here 0.02 there, it was far from destroyed plus where were the corners!!!

LOL@ pic I bet he could'nt beleive his eyes when he walked outsite!!!

?
Wow!

Must be gutting, do you think he'd claim off his insurance or will the company responsible for the crane pay up?

Either way, lot of headache but he'll probably look back in a years time and laugh...

btw - i like how in the last pic they have reversed the 306 a bit just incase their pride and joy gets hurt lol.

Teleporter would have been hauled upright and driven off without any fuss or repair needed I would expect. If anything the ST acted as a cushion to its fall!

DCi
diggergone.gif

Imagine if you were sitting in the thing!
could almost get away with calling it a convertible...

Tangoed Works
lol, glad no one was hurt. new builds whilst development is still going on ftl.

im sure the crane driver is on the dole now.

Teleporter would have been hauled upright and driven off without any fuss or repair needed I would expect. If anything the ST acted as a cushion to its fall!

not the boom is twisted.....the cab is fooked, its back at our place now.