ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog light fitment question

BMW M3
Hi there,

Managed to smash my passenger side fog light a couple of weeks ago and have bought a replacement from renault for £70 inc VAT. Dont want them to fit it as they will rip me off even more... so was going to do it myself.

Just wondering if i need any special tools etc... and if its easy. Doesnt look to bad.

Thanks

Justin

SLK 350
WHY OH WHY...DID YOU PAY £70!

Always always come on here first and ask, there are numerous personnel whom work for Renault or other related companies who can get you one of those for £35! Brand new.

Failing that try GSF

BMW M3
I did come on here and ask last week and the cheapest anyone got was £80 so i though that was my last option..... great !!!

SLK 350
Take it back if you haven't used it, say you bought the wrong fitment. Then phone 0208 9173800 which will get you through to GSF, pretty sure they stock them at £34.99.