ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

<font size=3>Order your ClioSport polo shirt now!</font>

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

ClioSport are offering you a chance to pre-order your ClioSport embroidered polo shirt. By pre-ordering you get to choose the colour you want, from a range of 7 colours. After we have made our first order, we will just be supplying 1 or 2 colours, so this is your chance to be unique!

The cost for each shirt is £15.95, and this price includes UK delivery.

Pre-order by visiting the following web page:

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.cliosport.net/members/pre-order.asp" target="_blank">http://www.cliosport.net/members/pre-order.asp

BMW 320d Sport

Sky blue for me...lets hope its better than that tight Cliosport staff t-shirt I had to wear at the show!

Clio v6

Ordered and cheque about to go in postbox just around the corner, dont be surprised if the postmark is miles away ( any chance for a drive )

PS.

I ordered size S and you mentioned they come up small. I hope about 3 inches smaller. I may need a shrink

Many thanks,

Dash

Honda Civic Type R GT

OK, OK so its about time I joined and got a sticker. Gotta have the shirt too. But does it come in scarab green ?

Tommy.

7.6cc :D

Ok its not pink, but YELLOW is almost as nice in a small

Cheque is written and posted tomorrow

*EXCITED*

Honda Civic Type R GT

Jas,
any way that I can join, get a sticker, and shirt all in one go ?

Regards,
Tommy.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Capn, we havent got one to show you yet, I have a sample of the polo shirt, but not an embroidered one. Its just a plain polo shirt with the cliosport logo embroidered on the left breast.

Tommy, they come in bottle green? And if you want to join you can send payment all in one go. They come in the following colours:

Red
Navy Blue
Black
Yellow
White
Sky Blue
Bottle Green

Sizes are Small (38"), Medium (40"), Large (42"), Extra Large (44"-46")
The shirts tend to come a tiny bit smaller so if youre not sure what size to go for then go for the larger size!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jilly, hopefully you wont have to be wearing the shirt whilst the embroidery is done as it might be a bit ticklish!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Order the same way but its an extra £10 delivery per order.

Forced into wearing a collar all day (perhaps why I would prefer a boiler suit anyday) so not sure about polo shirt. Is there going to be t-shirts with cliosport logo, would be cheap and look good. However if not will prob get polo to promote club.

Is it cool to suggest other stuff for club merchandise?

Alex M

I still havent got over the sight of Nick in his boxers and socks in france, can you keep your clothes on please Jas