ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Football Manager 2012

AK

M240i
Can you do an Annuncement saying you're disappointed with the team or do you have to do it individually to each player? (on iPad / iPhone).

I love Lamp
Ummm not sure bud, I only do it as the team talk.. If you are on a bad run already it's probably not best as they will get more down, the anger works best when they are playing badly through over confidence.. I'd try and give them confidence bh saying they did well and to go out and enjoy themselves.. See what happens

I love Lamp
LOL before/half time/after games when it comes up with your squad and a big drop gown list to choose what you want to say

AK

M240i
I can't see any list on the iPad, I guess it's slightly different to the PC.

I'll google :eek:, no one else playing it on iPad?

This is harder than I thought my away form is shocking. Home form is good though.

I'm 11th after 10games, 3wins, 3draws, 4losses = 12points :(

Also this f**king Friedrich I just signed on a free after I waited for him to pass a medical has a global ban on playing any football until 31.12.11. Fail. Anyone know what he actually did to get it?

Hopefully though come jan he can pick up the team as I need him badly turner is s**t.

I love Lamp
Flol fantastic ban to have xD.. You will get used to it but it is proper had to get to mixing it with the big boys

I should of noticed the ban tbh. Still will be a good addition in Jan.

Upto 7th on 15points :) not bad. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 now.

Pardew has been sacked and Shearer is in charge.lol.

Fiesta ST-3
I officially suck at this game. Newcastle United and I'm 18th LOL. Surely going to get sacked in the morning.

FM challenge does sound good but i have only just started so going to stick with my current team, I don't get enough time to do both.

Well I did go on a decent run getting into 5th and holding it for a while then some reason form went to s**t and couldnt win for a while currently 8th.

Come Jan I sent Bendtner back and brought in Pav :) also Friedrich can finally play he is awesome. Oh and micheal Owen is class it never left him grabbed a hat trick before i turned it off currently on 12 for the season :)

Birdie your going to hate me..... I just finalised a deal for Papiss Cisse to come end of season. Haha.

I can f**king get my tactics right doing head in I'm having a proper s**t run. :(

Well I finished 12th last minute goal knocked me down 3 places in the league.

Looks like I'm in for the sack aswell FFS! Much harder than I expected. My form second half of the season was terrible only got about 2wins.

Fiesta ST-3
I don't understand something. I've tried to sign a few players, accepted etc etc and then it says 'transfer will be completed in july 2012' like next season. This is me signing them at the start of the season. Why???

I don't understand something. I've tried to sign a few players, accepted etc etc and then it says 'transfer will be completed in july 2012' like next season. This is me signing them at the start of the season. Why???

Transfer window.

Oh actually, f**k knows then.

DCi

age and nation of the players?

I'm guessing you are signing under 18 brazillians or something like that

I love Lamp
Well I finished 12th last minute goal knocked me down 3 places in the league.

Looks like I'm in for the sack aswell FFS! Much harder than I expected. My form second half of the season was terrible only got about 2wins.

Hahahahahahaha scum x

Scotty I'm not sure unless you changed the transfer window drop down to end of season? Is PVA on loan till then?? Or else it's like Iain said

Haha they kept me on and gave me a new contract they f**king love me.lol.

£25million to spend now so hopefully get a few decent players. Papiss Cisse is coming to the right team :)

Bantams? Is that Bradford?

If so, then no not yet, but will be at some point today. I literally know nothing about them or League 2 for that matter so it could be interesting!

Alien Green 200
fished 1st season with the rams the other day, 7th, 2 points off 6th :( crap in both cups but i got a new contract :D

had a big clear out of all backroom staff and unused players over the summer and had a HUGE 19k as a transfer budget so it was free player signing time, signed Nacho Novo (st), Connor Clifford (MC), Pablo Alvarez (AMR), Joan Angel Roman (MC), Brian Hamalainen & Remi Mareval (LB).

Currently Played 8, won 3 drawn 4 lost 1, 8th in table. Media prediction of 5th. knocked out of league cup 3rd round too using fringe players