ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For all those who wish to add a border to their photos.

Combo
I have seen quite a few posts asking how to put a border on their photos, and as I have just found out I thought I would share it with you. Sorry if this is a repost and has been done before but I couldn’t find anything.

Firstly open Photoshop with the picture you want to edit and see the vertical menu bar on the left where there are 2 colour boxes.

If you want a black border then the black colour should be on the box at the rear and if you want the white, vis-versa. If you want other colours double click on the box and change to the desired colour, remembering that the colour of the border will be the colour of the rear box.

Then click on the image tab at the top of screen (horizontal menu bar) and click “canvas size”

Make sure the “relative” box is ticked and on the new size bit make sure pixels are selected.

Then choose how many pixels thick you want the bored, the picture below is 100 pixels (both horizontal and vertical), but it depends on the quality of your image so just experiment unitl you have found the size you like and press ok.

And thats it! Hope this helps.

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii60/alex9058/?action=view&current=DSC011355.jpg

Combo
Re: For all those who whish to add a border to their photos.

*wish. i should really read my posts through before i make them go live.

Good one....

If you have a Flickr account you can edit them online to get differnt effects and borders... I made this one in flickr :)

2347297255_14df8d5be0.png

You can adjust the inner and outer colours as well as both sizes.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

I dont have photoshop lol!
Also a bit of a blonde question but houw do u get pics to go full screen instead of being small thumbnails?? i managed it once but thats it and i dont know how!

Combo

Also a bit of a blonde question but houw do u get pics to go full screen instead of being small thumbnails?? i managed it once but thats it and i dont know how!

thats what i want to know as well, have tried many things, just cant seem to get it working, Flicker you reckon?

In flicke click on photo and go to edit photo above the pic. 2nd option in from the right!

Although I use CS3 for better shots as flickr only allows so much for free!

1.8 Civic EX

thats what i want to know as well, have tried many things, just cant seem to get it working, Flicker you reckon?

on photobucket mate, there are 4 codes for each pic....copy and patse the IMG Code like so...

DSC011355.jpg