ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For any1 wanting cheap oil changes

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
http://www.national.co.uk/

Can now book in on line and get for sam eprice as they offer when using the special offer vocuchers they print in tabloids.

£20 for Duckhams QXR semi is the same price 5l will cost you in a shop so you get the filter and no hassle for free. Well worth it in Winter or for a Valver/Willy.

£25 gets you BP Fully Synthetic.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Erm no but Haynes reckons QXR is good enough and the best you will get from a National garage is proabably Castrol RS or Mobil One.

For me in winter I'd prefer to use a 0w40 compared to Mobil 1 Motorsport in Summer due to the engine temps, for a Valver anyway. And would use Silkolene over the lot if it wasn't for the cost.

clio v6
domn8 said:
can you do Elf mail order if I wanted some?

the postage would make it dearer tho.
pm omar..he has a number for members to ring..20 litres minimum order.
i am in exmouth/exeter area...if you can pop in i will gladly supply you some. £3.00 + vat per litre

Naples 16v
thought it might, thanks for the offer but Im in Herefordshire- the place nobody has heard of. Dom