ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For Stevie Wonder's eyes only

More poke than viagr
Time for another update i reckon, think this is pretty cool! Spent all morning stickering the floor as ive taken the rear seats out finally.

Was only meant to be a tempory thing untill i made a false floor but i like it :approve: We'll see how long it lasts lol.

Only slight issue was that i ran out of stickers lol....

Ammo..
DSC00346.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

Couple of new ones on exterior..

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

New dipstick :rasp:

DSC00348.jpg

Ran out, so couldnt finish the top of the grill :dapprove:

DSC00347.jpg

Randoms...

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

Now tell me my car isnt unique...

CLIO PH1 172
i love this but it seems ur putting stickers every were, if i was doing it i would concentrate on one area and totaly cover it!! for example all the rear around the wheel well ect.. or all the enginge plastics or all the bonnet ect but keep it up its looking good !

b/g 182, meg tourer
i love this but it seems ur putting stickers every were, if i was doing it i would concentrate on one area and totaly cover it!! for example all the rear around the wheel well ect.. or all the enginge plastics or all the bonnet ect but keep it up its looking good !

i agree. i like it but the stickers are far too patchy. almost half finished. the ones on the boot floor would look good if they covered the whole floor inc wheel well and seat belt clips and isofix removed. dont like the bonnet and grill stickers. rest of the car looks pretty good tbh :)

CLIO PH1 172
looking at this again if i was you i would strip ALL the rear out and sticker it up !! i mean everything!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Absolutely mad mate :D I am without a doubt going euro style this summer... be prepared for a lot of pms asking for help and stuff ;)

Where did you buy your stickers from?

Last edited:
Love it!

Makes a change from 'here's my standard clio like it was in the showroom' or 'i've just painted my badges like everyone else'

:D

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Love the car mate! Still looking awesome.
Hopefully see it again at FCS if your there?

And by any change the title of this thread the title of your favourite bring me the horizon song? ;) noticed yousaid you bought there album in your other thread, seen them a few times now and it's just f**kin mental :p

Nimbus Megane R26
because the wheel is sticking out further than the bodywork so must be illegal. Also those tyres shouldnt be stretched like that surely.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Love it!

Makes a change from 'here's my standard clio like it was in the showroom' or 'i've just painted my badges like everyone else'

:D

admin talks....i like that

i think the stickers in places look good, but don't go ott...
like the rim sticker, who designed that?

More poke than viagr
admin talks....i like that

i think the stickers in places look good, but don't go ott...
like the rim sticker, who designed that?

I dont know but shame they only put two on a sheet ;) :rasp: lol

Love the car mate! Still looking awesome.
Hopefully see it again at FCS if your there?

And by any change the title of this thread the title of your favourite bring me the horizon song? ;) noticed yousaid you bought there album in your other thread, seen them a few times now and it's just f**kin mental :p

Yep should be at FCS if i get round to buying a ticket lol!

Yes love them!! Prefer their latest album tbh, i need tickets but cant find them anywhere, sold out ages ago apparently :dapprove: You going to see them in september?

Mad music for a mad car lol :rasp:

I am going to steal your idea and cover the entire of the rear of my car in stickers. Just need to find some now!

Go for it mate! :cool: You might give me some ideas of where to sticker next lol :cool:
how come you didnt just buy a mk2 golf?

1. Because at the time i bought this car i didnt know much about modifying and had no intention of doing it lol :eek:

2. Because im still only 18 and cant get insured on a decent one lol! :rasp:

3. Because i want a fast car next ;)

More poke than viagr
O, and i have reasons....excuses for not finishing it lol. I ran out of stickers amazingly! But dont worry, looking on ebay for some atm. Think im going to put the carpet back in the boot for now, so you cant see that its not finished lol :eek:

Wheels + Tyres are probs illegal but a grey area so just depends on who you talk to....or who pulls you lol :p Got another set of wheels for MOT dont worry ;)

Last edited:
  Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yep should be at FCS if i get round to buying a ticket lol!

Yes love them!! Prefer their latest album tbh, i need tickets but cant find them anywhere, sold out ages ago apparently :dapprove: You going to see them in september?

Mad music for a mad car lol :rasp:
Yeahh i like there last album too. And i doubt ill be going to see them, aint been to a gig in a lil while now, but seen them a good 5 or 6 times now. Good laugh everytime :p

More poke than viagr
Yeahh i like there last album too. And i doubt ill be going to see them, aint been to a gig in a lil while now, but seen them a good 5 or 6 times now. Good laugh everytime :p

Ah im so jealous lol. The wife was trying to get us tickets for my b-day but couldnt find any anywhere :dapprove: Their new album will be out by then aswell

where do you get the stickers from?

Ebay ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/351-Motocross...em&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3352a81759

Probs only spent £25 max on stickers ;)