ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

for those who havent seen.....

Clio
car has undergone some changes lately, thought id share a few pics, some of you guys will have seen, others wont but here goes:

one of my first mods was silver door handles, gear centre and sport steeing wheel.

DSC00822.jpg

next came colour coding and cup spoiler, also some custome bullets from Middo.

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00683.gif

then came anthracite badges.

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00776.gif

then Middo did me a sexy engine cover and Insomnia polished my bay!

DSC00817.jpg

then i got these bad boys along with some michelin PE2's (still not fitted them).

DSC00915.gif

and last but not least Middo did me these, Iam thinking od having a change on my bullets and also doing the front diamond liquid yellow.

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

I have also fitted my cup springs since these pictures and it has given my car a nice 30-35mm drop and it handles superb!! next on the list is 172 rep side skirts and cup splitter :D

Cheers, Mike

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Rli nice mods there mate. Would look better if the badges n bullets were done yellow to suit the interior but its good!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
That engine bay looks awesome, have you thought about painting that bit near the dials liquid?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
cup springs?

as in 172 cup springs?do they fit?

car looks cool mate

Da

Less
Cup springs will fit but the compressions will be all wrong due to the difference in weight in the 2 cars.

See My Clio? Tell Me
ive just bought a pot of yellow for my brakes gunna have a look tomorrow

thinking of getting my interior bits resprayed gold

Chocolate Bar™
glad your liking the bits matey, those interior handles were a pain in the arse but look good now they're fitted :)

Clio
cheers for the comments guys, Mark I may have some more interior bits coming your way in the future.

Renault Clio S
All these nice shiny engine bay shots. Mine's a bit, erm ... filthy in comparison. Nice motor that.

b/g 182, meg tourer
looking really nice. not sure about the yellow detail inside, might look a lot better in the flesh.
get the wheels on!!

Clio
cheers guys, the yellow interior bits have been done purely for FCS and something abit different, when it comes to selling I have my standard silver bits to put back in!