ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For those with corbeau clubsports

What did you need to do or buy to fit them properly? Also anyone using standard seatbelts?

Im waiting for my drivers side to arrive at the moment. I ordered an omp subframe with it.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Bolts to bolt the subframes to the car. Simples. Not sure what bolt size for the subframes, not near the car so can't check. M8 rings a bell though.

I done away with the runners so used the bolts for those to attach the seat to subframe. If you want to keep them you'd need other bolts

Without the sliders does the seat offer any sort of back/forward give? Or is it a case of it bolts into one position and just hope its the right one?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
There is no off the shelf parts to fit the seatbelt pretensioner to the seat or subframe so it's a matter of fabricating a bracket to mount it to or replace the pretensioner with a buckle from the rear seats with a bracket or run harnesses, the omp sub frames sit you too high if you're any taller than 5 ft 5, the ones that Jon foz on here made are your best option.
@dann2707 should be fitting some club sports immenantly so he will be able to guide you further, which reminds me, Dan if you need any more nuts bolts etc When fitting yours I have a garage full.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
There is no off the shelf parts to fit the seatbelt pretensioner to the seat or subframe so it's a matter of fabricating a bracket to mount it to or replace the pretensioner with a buckle from the rear seats with a bracket or run harnesses, the omp sub frames sit you too high if you're any taller than 5 ft 5, the ones that Jon foz on here made are your best option.
@dann2707 should be fitting some club sports immenantly so he will be able to guide you further, which reminds me, Dan if you need any more nuts bolts etc When fitting yours I have a garage full.

Thanks mate :) Received the final package yesterday of 4 spreader plates or whatever they're called.

I'll be fitting them this Saturday, any chance of you being around for guidance on where to drill exactly for the spreader plates? Yours seemed absolutely spot on!

Thanks mate :smile: Received the final package yesterday of 4 spreader plates or whatever they're called.

I'll be fitting them this Saturday, any chance of you being around for guidance on where to drill exactly for the spreader plates? Yours seemed absolutely spot on!
Are you using omp frame dan? Take some nice step by step pics would you? :)