ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

how are you capturing that pal?

Hope this helps.

1. Firstly, you need a replay to export from, so go make one!

2. Once you have your replay, load it up.

3. Find the specific part of the replay that you would like to export.

4. Obtain the correct camera angle for what you are trying to export.

5. Select "Make Movie" (the icon with a film slide)

6. Select your resolution (720p or 360p (360p should be about a quarter the size of 720p) and your length of time (5 secs up to 30 secs, in increments of 5 seconds))

7. Render the Movie (this can take up to 10 minutes for a 720p 30 sec movie)

8. Once created, you need to save with a file name. (15 characters max)

9. Then it will give you the option to upload the movie to forzamotorsport.net Press A to accept. (If you already have a movie uploaded, it will ask you if you would like to overwrite it)

10. The upload takes a qhile (and you can't do anything else whilst it is uploading) so get a book, and read a few chapters.

11. Once uploaded, you need to download the movie from "My Forza" on forzamotorsport.net

12. Once that is downloaded (File could be up to 60 MB), as www.youtube.com is having difficulty in converting the WMVs to The FLV (Flash Video) format that it requires, I find it best to convert the Movie to an MP4, and I use OJOsoft Total Media Converter. The format I convert to is "Apple TV highest resolution at 24 fps - (H264, 1280*720, 3000kbps)"

13. Once converted, upload to the HD video host of your choice and share away.

If you host on youtube, feel free to add the video to our video archive, located here: http://forzamotorsport.co.uk/video.php (This is also available my clicking "Media" followed by "Videos" in the forum toolbar.

I didn't bother converting the file to MP4 though and uploading to youtube, I just upload to vimeo.

Got FM3 for xmas, and I love it.

Didn't get a chance to start playing until 30/12, now at level 24, I really can't put it down.

Loving the Datsun 510, kicks ass on most tracks.

Will take me some time to get my head around the tuning side of things.

Couple of pics I did last night when messing around with my Bro (we have an orange/black theme going on at the moment - all cars the same, looks good online)

FForza5.gif

FForza4.gif

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not reading through 251 pages to find the answer to this so can a couple of people tell me this;

Is it worth buying a xbox for?

Will a basic one be ok for online or should it really be the elite?

Is it worth playing if I dont go online with it?

SOrry for the basics but I still rock a ps2 that I use rarely!

Not reading through 251 pages to find the answer to this so can a couple of people tell me this;

Think you've answered your own question there.

I would go for the Elite over the basic one, not a lot of money more, you get the better console (not many have failed yet) bigger harddrive which is essential for installing games and addon packs etc. Definitely worth having.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah that did cross my mind, seems to be addictive by the looks of it!

The only thing is I'll be using HMV vouchers and tehy have a deal on! Basic one with forza free = £140, elite on its on £180 then Forza = £220 so its a decent difference

If you buy an Arcade you're going to have to factor in the cost of a hard-drive to actually play the game, so you're gonna be adding on another £40 or so at least anyway. Elite ftw.

Think you've answered your own question there.

I would go for the Elite over the basic one, not a lot of money more, you get the better console (not many have failed yet) bigger harddrive which is essential for installing games and addon packs etc. Definitely worth having.

The Arcade is Jasper now, has been for some time iirc.

Main thing is a HD will be needed to install quite a few cars and tracks (on the second disc), and also to view replays etc.

Golf GTi Mk2
I have a copy I got for Xmas, standard edition, still in the celophane you (or first person to pm me) can have for £20 posted. PM me if anyone is interested.

Clio 200 Raider

Will a basic one be ok for online or should it really be the elite?

Is it worth playing if I dont go online with it?

SOrry for the basics but I still rock a ps2 that I use rarely!

ive had a few xbox's in the past and got bored of them so sold them and bought them again.

so i then asked myself should i buy one again knowing ill get bored of it.

so i thought sod it and bought one with forza, glad i did now its awesome.

is there any steering wheel as good as the G25 as thats the one i have but its not compatible with the xbox, which anybody would recommend?

Seems really good so far. I've only f**ked about in the Fiesta and 500 and have stopped so I can install the game to the HDD in order to get rid of the noise!

The handling has a level of depth and weight that GT5 can only hope to achieve. You can really feel the grip. It's almost like you can feel steering feedback, and that's through the joypad!

I'll be shocked if GT5 comes close to this in terms on simulating driving.

MY10 R35 GTR
Seems really good so far. I've only f**ked about in the Fiesta and 500 and have stopped so I can install the game to the HDD in order to get rid of the noise!

The handling has a level of depth and weight that GT5 can only hope to achieve. You can really feel the grip. It's almost like you can feel steering feedback, and that's through the joypad!

I'll be shocked if GT5 comes close to this in terms on simulating driving.

+1 I WAS a huge GT fan but FM3 has taken me. Ok the gfx maybe not as picture like as gt5 but Im all about the driving experience

ive had a few xbox's in the past and got bored of them so sold them and bought them again.

so i then asked myself should i buy one again knowing ill get bored of it.

so i thought sod it and bought one with forza, glad i did now its awesome.

is there any steering wheel as good as the G25 as thats the one i have but its not compatible with the xbox, which anybody would recommend?

im getting the official one tomorrow but good luck finding one! ive been looking since november!!! gamestation had 4 in today so they gave me a bell earlier

172 Ph1
I be playing it 2moz eve, wicked game ,graphics are awesome
People's we need to sort out a clio v6 burn up in a forza fest.
Somebody host one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how the funk do you use a design downloaded from the auction house?? gave in an bought the ken block design for an impreza, and i cant work out how to get it onto the car! what obvious step am i missing?

VaVa
What a game.

My lack of feel for the sticks is doing me in atm. Too much time squealing round the bends and losing speed. :(

Still love playing it though. I'm not much cop, but I can't think of a game I've played that's as rewarding when you get it just right. Linking up a series of hairpins through the jap mountainsin the Ferrari 458 is the stuff (wet) dreams are made of. I even turned off all other sounds/music and cranked up the engine noise just to bounce of the limiter through one of the tunnels :eek:

Just a brilliant game tbh.

ive won the flying lizard gt3 earlier today, and after a fiddle with the tuning, its epic. seriously easy to drive stupidly fast. prefer it to my 458 now :(

Nippy white cup
how the funk do you use a design downloaded from the auction house?? gave in an bought the ken block design for an impreza, and i cant work out how to get it onto the car! what obvious step am i missing?

Can't think without booting it up but I'm sure there is a 'my designs' section on the menu in the single player and it will be in there

Chris

Nippy white cup
What a game.

My lack of feel for the sticks is doing me in atm. Too much time squealing round the bends and losing speed. :(

Still love playing it though. I'm not much cop, but I can't think of a game I've played that's as rewarding when you get it just right. Linking up a series of hairpins through the jap mountainsin the Ferrari 458 is the stuff (wet) dreams are made of. I even turned off all other sounds/music and cranked up the engine noise just to bounce of the limiter through one of the tunnels :eek:

Just a brilliant game tbh.

It really is amazing m8...when you get used to it it is so rewarding...we have some amazing races online and when you can be right up someones ass when braking hard for a bend without hitting them it is a great feeling

Chris

Can't think without booting it up but I'm sure there is a 'my designs' section on the menu in the single player and it will be in there

Chris

just worked it out, thought you would be able to add them to existing cars in yoru garage, i.e ones that ive tuned. but i bought brand new impreza and added it to that and it worked straight away. never mind, thanks anyway

Homo spec mazda
Get in the car that is having the paintjob applied, then go to paint car, then my designs near the bottom and it should load the available paintjobs for that car at the front, press A on it then load it up and thats about it.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've only just realised it's free to respray your cars today. Been spending too much time actually racing.
Just spent a couple of hours making my 197 into a cup racer :eek:

PH1 iceburg
Just finished season 6 which was also R1. The only problem i find now is that it makes you start the R1 series again. If you want to do the other series/races you have to into event list and work through it that way.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
im doing season play atm, got bored at one point so i bought a rx7 and kitted it all up etc and no the fucker wont go in a straight line or stop wheel spinning 1,2,3,4 :dapprove:guess il have to put traction control etc on :(