ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

My bro designed and gifted me a tuning setup last night (which I can fully customise as it's his, so not locked) for the Datsun 510.

It's an S700, and runs the 1/4 mile in 8.950.

I'm currently 245 on the leaderboard, and he's 270, it goes like stink, but I need to sort the wheel spin and it could knock 0.1 off.

I have a vid of me doing the 8.950, but isn't showing as uploaded on my Forza page :(

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Finally got it, been playing it a shed load. Awesome game.

But, from playing FM2 - I do not like the new online set up, seems to be far less games and less players?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Finally got it, been playing it a shed load. Awesome game.

But, from playing FM2 - I do not like the new online set up, seems to be far less games and less players?

i prefer the old online setup the new one is shite

Homo spec mazda
Aye I dont like that you cant set up your own lobby and have other people join, Only your friends. Used to make for some interesting one make races, no more however.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Wonder why they changed it? Must have been getting really busy and slowing up the servers?

Nippy white cup
I'm not 100% but I'm sure you can...can't you allocate how many friends spaces you can have then any others are open for anyone?

Chris

Audi TT
I've bought the DLC hot cars pack or whatever but can't buy any of the cars listed. Also have a message in FM3 saying that turn 10 have gifted me a car but when I try to get it is says I can't as have to download content. Grrrrr.

How do I sort this out please people?!?

Yozz'd up 182
I've bought the DLC hot cars pack or whatever but can't buy any of the cars listed. Also have a message in FM3 saying that turn 10 have gifted me a car but when I try to get it is says I can't as have to download content. Grrrrr.

How do I sort this out please people?!?

If you DLed while the game was running you have to leave the download screen open until it says done, otherwise the game cancels the DL but says it done.

Got myself a new record over the weekend, and ranked top 50 for 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1mile drags for S class.

1/8 mile = 6.000 (25 / 14k)
1/4 mile = 8.866 (31 / 150k)
1/2 mile = 13.533 (18 / 25k)
1 mile = 21.617 (48 / 150k)

I keep messing with the tune to beat each previous record.

Few more tweaks and I'm hoping to better it again ;)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I got the new DLC, Zonda R is 1.6m ffs!
How is everyone earning that sort of credits? (Sorry on my crappy old phone and cba to go back through all previous posts)

I'm earning 150-200k a day, just from selling tuned set ups on my storefront :eek:

Signed in last night, to 265k waiting for me to 'receive'.

Can make some serious cash from set ups on there.

I keep blowing all my cash though, down to 1.3mil :( ;)

MY10 R35 GTR
looking forward to downloading at the weekend.

can never find anyone wanting to but my tune setups lol

Last night, 3 mates and I decided to make a mission to pick on one random car in the lobby to hunt down, and corner so they couldn't move...

Picking on gamertags with 1997 in FTW.

Sad, yes.
Funny for us, hell yeh.

Oh, and we all had X5s, with Police designs, because we are 12.

Police4.gif

Police2.gif

Police1.gif

Police3.gif

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
if i dont continue my season and do the event lists do i still get the cars at the end of the series? i did the nurburgring endurance and i won nothing but on the list of cars you get it says i was ment to ?