ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
thats fine mate..
spent a good while tuning an a class id like to try out against you guys see if i can actually keep up this time ;)

I must have spent 50 hours on this game now and I'm not even half way through.

I don't remember Forza 2 taking this long.

Repetitive long races are beginning to grate on me now. Have been focused on Dirt2 and the smaller managable races are more my thing. Having to allow the best part of 20 mins per race this far into the game, makes me dread getting near the endurances.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i got to driver level 50 and sort of lost interest so just stopped doing season play and chose any good races out of event list iv done all the endurance races i quote enjoyed them tbh 1 hour and you get over 100k in the game so its not that bad really.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I must have spent 50 hours on this game now and I'm not even half way through.

I don't remember Forza 2 taking this long.

Repetitive long races are beginning to grate on me now. Have been focused on Dirt2 and the smaller managable races are more my thing. Having to allow the best part of 20 mins per race this far into the game, makes me dread getting near the endurances.

this is what killed it for me, I can't even remember the last time I played Forza. Dirt 2 has it right IMHO

Integra Type-R DC2
I might load this up for the first time in years if people are on tonight. Been a long time.