ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
was a good race my bad on the first run though on the first straight of the r3 race i accidently clipped one person bounced of them and clipped someone else lol.
oh and the s2k race i hit someone up the ass abit heard you moaning whoever it was but i swear you breaked way to much i already breaked and came off to go round the bend and you was still breaking. my bad though i tried to go back on the breaks but was too late
was a good laugh though i actually did quite good on some of the races with some nice lap times which is a change for me

ph2 172
Those 2 audi in the A class races we were doing to start with were pretty quick. My alfa could just about keep up but i accidently rear ended the blue audi which took away its downforce

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i couldnt keep up on that race my exige is pretty quick round the twisties but i need to change the tune setup becuase its set for tag lol. the only reason i didnt come last is because people where crashing ;)

ph2 172
Think 1st race i was in my vx220 which finished 3rd, then went for the alfa in 2nd race which is pretty quick down the straight just struggles against the white audi on top end

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah was on last night mate. was a good laugh last night. i thought my alfa would have it on the mulsanned straight it seems to pull ahead then maxes out at 202 i made a new a class last night and can get 130 on the straght now ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Last night was epic. lol

Besides my f*cking connection dropping me out three times.

lol that would really piss me off surprised you havent smashed your router up.
cant believe we didnt get a replay from that abarth race the other day that was pretty funny
oh and who smashed me off y.d? you put me from 3rd to last! on the last half of the lap :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Still not completed all gold single player, about to commit suicide its getting so tedious.

That achievement really is made for people on the dole.

Goliath I
After my mrs buying me a new 360 (after the last one rrod) think I will purchase this, I assume with the lengthy thread it's gonna be pretty good

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm back home now so should be on sometime this week if anyone's abooot?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be on again later, I'll be able to stay on for a bit longe tonight since I don't have a 4am start tomorrow. lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
not bad i might do this as im sure i probably annoy people when i dont have a car or a track iv only downloaded 3 car packs.