ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Yea lucky for you! There was a mass group of 4 behind me stretched right across the road going into the corner off the straight, got a little nudge on my tail and spun out :(

Nippy white cup
Lol it was actually better than I thought in the E63...brakes were amazing for a heavy car. Was a good laugh last night tbh...I should be on tonight..might make another daft engined car for a laugh lol

Chris

That Renault 5 was crazy!

Have any of you lot ever done Range Rovers on New York full? The first chicane is always interesting.. ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
was fun last night il be on again tonight. the merc was fun and the beemer race i spun it on the first damn corner :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Stu, you're rapid to be fair mate. Someone's finally about to match me and Chris ;)

That B Class race on Camino with me in the M3 was awesome. Really close eh!

Nippy white cup
I was knackered so fell asleep last night lol. I should be on tonight..Paul has got a quick 8C as well...had a blast with him in my M3 GTS and it was well close around Motegi

Chris

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Sorry I didn't join in last night! Was having a bit of a DRIFFTOOOO battle with a friend lol! Will probably be on tonight as I'm too broke to go out.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, no worries. I'll make another since I only have a DC5 that's D Class at the mo, and it's not got the balls in a straight line.

May be on tonight, not sure though as the girlfriends back from Uni this weekend so may not get much time for xbox! I'll try and squeeze some time in somewhen though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Maybe. If I am, it'll be later.

Chris won't be on tonight either, so maybe wait until tomorrow and get the numbers up.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Won't be on for a week or so chaps since I'm away from home atm! I'm so f**king bored in the evenings it's a joke; Forza would be ideal tbh!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
il be on aswell gets boring i just love doing the ring lol and blasting down the mulsanne made a few new silly cars for that.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
anybody on today? was playing untill silly oclock last night trying to get over 100k drift on fujimi in the shelby cobra 427

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah I'll be on later. Plans of a cheap night out have gone tits up with everyone going out properly. F*ck that, I'll be skint!