ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

ph2 172
Was close for us normal drivers :rasp: You the professional had vanished as usual. But there was a good 4 car battle behind which ended badly for the audi and lotus. Then my ferrari ruined the zonda on the sprint to the line

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Was close for us normal drivers :rasp: You the professional had vanished as usual. But there was a good 4 car battle behind which ended badly for the audi and lotus. Then my ferrari ruined the zonda on the sprint to the line

LOL.

Me and Chris had an epic race on Kaido! I've saved the replay.

Clio 1.2 16v
Anybody into C-class racing?

Trying to find more clean racers, the usual Veterans that hit you soon as you pass them gets boring...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It was only open for about 2 hours on a Sunday? I spent an hour yesterday on tuning mine (sad c**t), lol!

AK

M240i
Ha! We still have the cars so could race them again tonight.. I don't think he put any thought into the mods he made us add as they handled shite :rasp:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It was just the combination of wide rear tyres and slicks that pushed the nose out too much tbh, adding a fair whack if camber on the front made a massive difference.

Still might have a go online with mine - it had dedicated CS graphics too, lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Every f*cking race. :dapprove:

Me and Stu left last night because we probably had about two decent races where we didn't get taken off the track by a flailing AK.

The battle me and Seb had was mint on Kaido though.