ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

AK

M240i
Good little race on the ring at the end with the GTRs. Shame I managed to fook up the 2nd last corner!

AK

M240i
Dunno. Having a browse at the moment. Appears some don't have a mic port. That would be a reet shame.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol last night on that track with all the cobbled type parts cant remember what the name was but it was fun. i was in the exige dont know how many times i nearly hit you christopher was soo close was good fun untill it all went tits up i may have tapped you a little bit sometimes perhaps got a little too close lol.
didnt go on tonight but will be on tomorow night guys :)
and the race with the r3s i was in the supra and i bloody spun it :( had the lead for a good little while though :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's a good job you weren't on last night mate, AK was causing havoc.

He tried to pass me on the first corner of Tsukuba by using me as a brake from what I could tell.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
16 player races are going to be insane.

Ak needs to start a lap ahead so we can start without being shunted off.

Chris also pushed me off the track iirc.

In other news I have just ordered this so hope it will be good lol.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9273670/Trail/searchtext>STEERING+WHEEL.htm

There was no contact, I just thought you were going to the left... and your er... didn't :eek:

Sorry pal. It's not often that I don't know where people are. lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Between us two and Chris, we're probably the most fair. And let's be honest, we're all about the same speed in the same car. (cos were f*ckin pro. f*ckers)

If we punt we stop and wait, if we get punted it's never normally anything massive.

I can't say the same for last night. lol

This is true, lol @ f*****s. I'll be on tonight like, Need a few cars so i might go on abit earlier and tune a couple.

I think we should do longer races too, say 10 laps? With a required pit-stop somewhere during the race.

Be more interesting and more concentration for the drivers over the longer races. :approve:

Kawasaki ER6N
Long race sounds good. Retirements are assured lol.

And chris I know it was a mistake I just got edged into the wall rather than hitting you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, sounds great actually. Five laps of the 'Ring in S Class cars later?

RWD, obv.

You have to pit twice.