ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Kawasaki ER6N
I shall also require 4wd tonight as not quite used to the accelerator yet and I manage to spin when pulling away from the line lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
is it jonesy? road america me and him where close for ages he pitted and i took the lead then when i pitted i got out just before him and we where really close again lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wat I didn't get ak is why you tried going under my carrera as it was flipping over lol
lol asif. who the hell did i crash into on the ring there was 2 cars sat in the road small gap left i should have slowed down but just went for it and full on smashed into one of the cars lol

Nippy white cup
I hit the zonda due to me out braking myself. Sorry :(

Don't worry m8y....my zonda is insane on the brakes but once it has a knock its pretty s**t tbh...same as my e36 M3..couldn't get anywhere near as much grip as usual because my side skirts had the slightest yellow tinge to them lol

I should be on tonight for a blast again :)

Chris

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Fanatec or nothing IMO. All the other 360 wheels I've used were a bit cack TBH.

I'm just wondering how much to sell mine for. Might stick it on Ebay when the new F1's due out, seem to be going for good money on there. It's brilliant with F1 but I can't get used to it with Forza tbh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm just wondering how much to sell mine for. Might stick it on Ebay when the new F1's due out, seem to be going for good money on there. It's brilliant with F1 but I can't get used to it with Forza tbh.

Which one do you have? I might be interested.

42k posts. FML.