ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

03 RS clio 172 flameR
The Fanatec is supposed to be at least as good as the G25 in most areas and better in some!

hmmmm... i may consider splashing out on yet another wheel then, exept at the time the g25 was god and th only game on sexbox worth playing was forsa 2 and i needed driver seat view and more realism, the kind that sinbin can do so sweetly, but i may have to consider the fanatec as forsa looks to good to be true and my bro is weilding me up a gaming race frame!

Loving the crisp new menus.
fm3gar2.gif

182 Trophy (216/500)
Loving the crisp new menus.
fm3gar2.gif

I do like the new menu set-up, the one of Forza2 is lacking in areas. I hope the on-line menu will be easier to get along with when searching for races etc.

i really hope this is released ontime!

Nope at tbh given the hosting works on a P2P Basis & the fact that even in a room of "known" drivers even 8 can result in mass pile ups I don't have an issue with it.

2hxyusj.jpg

26937997-f04deaa2191a720ebae5297eca.jpg

ojpag7.jpg

I'm hearing rumours that there will be two reveals today (read as tonight)

23w3edt.jpg

These pics are all offscreen taken with an iphone so poor quality.

This will cheer up lovers of the prancing horse.
Originally Posted by che on neogaf
Ferraris are back with a vengeance. We'll do a Ferrari reveal together with a new track reveal. We probably have the most Ferraris for any racing game this generation. And we're adding more all the time.

Hmm 8 is a bit poor tbh, xbox managed 12 for Grid and the amount you pay for live it would be nice for some (any!) server support.

It managed 12 at 30FPS with an arcade physics engine not a 360 FPS physics engine which models tyre deformation, chassis flex etc though ;)

The 360 hardware is going to be creaking under the pressure of Forza 3 as it is with 8 cars.

You'll be testing the roll cages this time round ;)

Hmm I do wonder about this tyre flex stuff just because they say it does will we really know???? ;)

Everyone who's played it so far (some veteran Forza drifters and racers who've been at events) seem convinced.

No reveal today apparently tomorrow as it's tied in with an Australian release. No idea whether this means it will be more info on Aussie V8's and potentially Bathurst or not.

Che Team Forza:
Yup, PR is having me hold my announce until tomorrow morning.

Both announcements will go out tomorrow. One of them is a video, the other one is a Pitpass Report.

Then we'll have another Pitpass Report by the end of the week on what we've announced in the video.

The video is exclusive to another website for a few days.

There you have it. Sorry you guys were scrambling and looking for info today.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There's a pretty decent preview in the new Gamesmaster Magazine, too. Only gets a 4/5 rating (preview score), and the downside being that most of the cars are on a second disc which needs to be installed to get the best out of it. Like that's a f*cking negative. Who cares? Get it installed! :cool:

There's also a decent interview with Dan Greenwalt (director)

Knows, both discs will be getting installed on my machine. Will keep DVD drive abuse to a minimum and speed up the loading times.

Let's be fair though it's not something you can hold against Turn 10 or Forza 3. It's an MS/hardware issue. No doubt they could have limited the content to what would fit on a DVD but then you'd have moaning about a lack of cars and/or tracks. They can't win really. Hopefully a blueray based Xbox replacement will see Forza 4 with even more tracks and cars.

It will be interesting in the latter part of the 360's lifespan to see if many/any other titles have to do the same to get out all the content they need.

Lee

BMW M2C
Hmm I do wonder about this tyre flex stuff just because they say it does will we really know???? ;)

I don't doubt it does it for one second. If they've got an accurate tyre model, which they will have, then it should happen naturally.

It happens in F1. If I lower the tyre pressure you can see the tyre moving around on the rim, just as a real tyre would. With really odd figures in I can get tyres that move like a jelly. lol