ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Now? It has been for some time! I'm not bothered tbh. As said I'd sooner no weather than weather if the likes of PGR are anything to go by.

VaVa
I dunno... I was hooning around Silverstone in an R4 Dodge Viper on FM2 just and though I'd love to see the circuit in different light!!

Day/night cycles I'm not opposed to as long as they're done right. PGR did a better job of the lighting at night than grid for example.

How cool does this look? :D
24741504aa0ff394b07b036.jpg

That Abarth.... here's the details on what it's packing, lol
Engine swap as well as drivetrain swap.

I put 394 hp into my Fiat Abarth 500 yesterday (dropped nearly 200k into this thing in career mode) and, as you know, it's a FWD car. Sure, performance mods and tire upgrades (width as well as rim size) help keep this thing drivable but for the most part I can't put the power down and it's brutal understeer around every corner.

So I did a drivetrain swap and converted the car to RWD. Now I get crazy fun oversteer around every corner but at least I can throttle modulate to maintain a semblance of a race line and keep momentum. It's a little beast, actually. 0-60 in 4.5 with a turbo 4-banger.
laugh.gif

Not at all manageable but it's a lot of fun. I plan on taking her as far as she'll go.

Nippy white cup
Those vents on the bonnet don't look as if they are meant to be there.....I wonder if you can position stuff like that your self...now that would be amazing...but there is one thing that will make it perfect and that is exhaust backfire....

Chris

Some good vids, shows us the new Fiesta ZS, Citroen C4 VTS, Fit Sport.

Class structure has changed - the Fiesta ZS is in F-class.

That Mini course looks pretty fun too.

How about paying for an 8 connection and getting a consistent 1 to 1.5 with occasional 15 minute long 6.5 peaks. If it doesn't settle soon (and at 6.5 +) someone at Sky will be getting an assfucking.

RS 197 CUP - Racing Blue
How about paying for an 8 connection and getting a consistent 1 to 1.5 with occasional 15 minute long 6.5 peaks. If it doesn't settle soon (and at 6.5 +) someone at Sky will be getting an assf**king.

Hmm sounds bad, but at least your not with BT where the home hub decides to turn off in the middle of an online game every week!:mad:

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
looking good :D

may be the first game i ever buy as soon as it's released lol

Tesco seems to be the cheapest on pre-order atm, £32, anyone got a better offer?