ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Lee

BMW M2C
Yup Lee impressions and any cheeky shots you can get up would be great :D

Tried the Ferrari. Feels very different, grip levels feel much higher. Putting it sideways is way more progressive.

Visually it's a massive improvement but but still short of GT5.

Anyway, I've got s**t loads of work to do.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
f**king mint so far!

There's a JCW Mini, R8 V10, a Pork racing car, I think an Evo X and some other bits.

One track, 2 laps. Only played with the R8 so far, but it's sooooo gooooooood

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
just played with the ferrari feels good steering felt heavy the back end came light under braking so far i likey

Lee

BMW M2C
Just found the option for Full manual with clutch. I'll attach the H pattern shifter later and give it a go.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Given that the track is fairly open, is there a sense of speed? Obviously not to Burnout levels, but even so...

Lee

BMW M2C
Given that the track is fairly open, is there a sense of speed? Obviously not to Burnout levels, but even so...

Funny you should ask that, I was just going to comment that it feels a little pedestrian, even in the R3 Porsche. I'll try the R8 in a bit.

Really should be doing some work TBH.

ndtnkk.gif

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Sensation of speed is lacking compared to Shift, which feels mental most of the time. I'm sure it's just the track that's doing it, the R8 feels quick enough

The circuit is 1.8m long

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
more i play it the more i like it i rolled the car over that was pritty cool just stayed on its roof till i worked out uing the acclerator button rolls you back over lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
As Lee said, glow is more subtle.

I've been playing about with the rewind feature... it's different to Grid in that it just takes you back a few seconds at a time, rather than Grid's take you back frame by frame sorta thing.

I made an AI Cayenne roll over :p

pmsl, the boys who're off work any chance of some shots of the cars?

Good news the glow isn't so in your face, was annoying it was so bright all the time in Forza 2.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
pmsl, the boys who're off work any chance of some shots of the cars?

Good news the glow isn't so in your face, was annoying it was so bright all the time in Forza 2.

i would but no way of getting them on the pc

over steering mini ftw

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
in game shots would be good. I'm still annoyed they couldn't put exhaust flames in. can't be that hard, it was in GT4 ffs!

Nippy white cup
Anyone else downloading now from xbox.com? Mine says pending but I know I switched my xbox on this morning....I guess it is going to be busy today lol

Chris

Revels Mum & Sister
I have been owned :(

Mother was passing my house so asked her to pop in and turn on the xbox. She did so. Tried to remote into my Home Server hmmm not working.

Just got an email changed ISP was meant to go live tomorrow but went live today. DOHHHH need to change login details. I did debate telling my old dear to change details but considering she struggled to turn on the XBOX not a good idea.

Tonight after work it is gym and then on to Newphews birthday party. Wont be home until at least 9-10pm :(

Lee

BMW M2C
I have been owned :(

Mother was passing my house so asked her to pop in and turn on the xbox. She did so. Tried to remote into my Home Server hmmm not working.

Just got an email changed ISP was meant to go live tomorrow but went live today. DOHHHH need to change login details. I did debate telling my old dear to change details but considering she struggled to turn on the XBOX not a good idea.

Tonight after work it is gym and then on to Newphews birthday party. Wont be home until at least 9-10pm :(

That's bad planning dude. I knew it was out today so cleared my schedule for this evening. lol