ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm actually at a stage now where I'm wondering just how f*cking long it takes to process an order?!

A4 Avant
Scutch have you read about all the stuff over on the Forzamotorsport.net forums about the BB preorder. I'm a little bit worried about if I'm actually going to get the LCE.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hmm. Well, I pre-ordered the LCE, and they know it. They might have sold out now, which is why I ordered a few days ago when it was obviously in stock and ready to be shipped when ready.

Like Clart says, if it doesn't come, I'll go to Game and buy it from the shop, then take the sealed Blockbuster one back and get my money back when it does come.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
blocked at work, whats it say?

First post was :

Hi i have been told by my blockbusters in my home town in the UK...

Will not be getting the LIMITED EDITION in anymore and i had preorder it few weeks ago :(

and i see it cannot be ordered off website too anymore .....

really hope this is not true as i will ask them tomoro when other staff are in . :( :(

ANYONE ELSE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS -- WHO HAVE PREORDER AT BLOCKBUSTERS ?

PLEASE if u have ordered with blockbusters in the uk could u check with them ,

as i really hope this is not true and just a weekend worker talking crap.

It's on 6 or so pages now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Like said Nigel, we ordered the LCE ages ago, so we're obviously on the backlist. It's even on their website main page referring to the LCE and the price.

It'll be fine.

If not, Cookie gets it!

mk5 fiesta zetec s
Like Clart says, if it doesn't come, I'll go to Game and buy it from the shop, then take the sealed Blockbuster one back and get my money back when it does come.[/QUOTE]

will you just be able to take it back to anyblockbuster? because i am doing the same

I reserved a copy of LCE at my local Game, so if Blockbuster fail it's a trip to Game....

and yep my Blockbuster order still says "processing" although I bet it's said that since day 1.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I reserved a copy of LCE at my local Game, so if Blockbuster fail it's a trip to Game....

and yep my Blockbuster order still says "processing" although I bet it's said that since day 1.

Nah, "Order being Processed" only kicked in yesterday.

Nippy white cup
I have just had an email from shopto confirming the order and that my card has been charged :)

Chris

Lol at Millsy looks like we will getting it at the same time!