ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Nippy white cup
I changed my account to have text notification but not had one yet...I'm guessing it will be along soon hopefully...but I'll keep an eye out for an email to confirm it....now I'm excited lol!

Chris

MY10 R35 GTR
right so all the guys that pre-ordered online to have it sent to them, and the guys that have pre-ordered cant get it over the counter need to wait till friday

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
right so all the guys that pre-ordered online to have it sent to them, and the guys that have pre-ordered cant get it over the counter need to wait till friday

Not so sure about that, now. My mate is claiming Gamestation are selling over the counter. Hmm. Unsure of the reliability of the lying c*nt, but even so.

Nippy white cup
I've just got the email! Just the issue of it coming to my house with no one there. Nic's works uses UK mail so she is going to try and trace it tomoz and intercept it....but I suppose if not I can go to Preston and pick it up....

not long now!!!!!

Chris

BMW F31
^^ i made sure i ordered an item yesterday from them which meant as i'd ordered 2 things i could specify a different delivery address e.g work :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Will at shopto was very helpful when I phoned today and asked when they expect to ship my Forza 3 360 SE Bundle, "Today, tomorrow or Thursday"

Super!!! Thanks for the help!!!

BMW F31
flol, very useful! so useful in fact he should get a gold star!

oh well sneeks at least you get a nice new console to play with when it does arrive :)

Mazda Mx5 1.8 Mk2
Hey

Since most people are hopefully getting the game tomorrow, its gotta be time to sort out a CS forza 3 Racenight!!

Good evenings when ppl are free?

Chris

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Si, you have 5 mins to order from shopto! Did mine at 5:15, just got a text telling me it's been dispatched :cool:

SQ5
This is what my Play account says :s

15/10/2009

Xbox 360 Super Elite Limited Edition Console with 250GB HDD + Forza Motorsport 3 + Extra Black Wireless Controller (Xbox 360)
Deliver to: Credit/debit Card Billing Address
£239.99
Order Placed

28/07/2009
Forza Motorsport 3: Limited Edition (with Custom Painted Audi R8 V10 Unlock Code) (Xbox 360)
Deliver to: Credit/debit Card Billing Address
£54.99
Packing

I thought it would of been other way around!? I'm getting worried as to which I 'll recieve first now

SQ5
You've ordered 2 copies of Forza there? :p

Lol I know! I ordered LCE ages back then decided I'm going to need a bigger hard drive, worked out a better deal
this way and thought I was going to be defintely receiving one copy release day!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Mine arrived this morning, hopefully I won't get banned for playing it online! :)

IMG_0049.gif

IMG_0050.gif

IMG_0051.gif

IMG_0055.gif