ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

SQ5
Got mine coming with the bundle so would guess its being couriered here rather than Royal Mail! Although the LCE will take a little longer from Play I'd imagine :(

mk5 fiesta zetec s
what do you think i should do. cancel my pre order from blockbuster, and just buy it from a store for 55 pounds? or order it from another online site

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Should I cancel my pre-order with Amazon? They use Royal Mail Special Delivery. :S

Worth taking the risk, even on Special Delivery?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yeah LCE, bout £50 in game, cant remember exactly, i just laid down that preorder cuz they only had a few left available.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've kept mine too, £39.99 bargain!

Anyway, back to the news.

This is what I did tonight...:eek: Took me 4 hours, I cleaned up that little bit below the A in BALL, and spaced them a bit more.

jpg.jpg

I've made 40,000CR already lol, but Storefront and Auctionhouse have been disabled by the looks of things. My Lambo Reventon is lost in the auction house :( And I can't receive my monies from the storefront.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Order status log

18/10/2009 Your order has been dispatched.
16/10/2009 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
16/10/2009 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
15/10/2009 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
24/07/2009 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

57 Clio Campus Sport
I've kept mine too, £39.99 bargain!

Anyway, back to the news.

This is what I did tonight...:eek: Took me 4 hours, I cleaned up that little bit below the A in BALL, and spaced them a bit more.

jpg.jpg

I've made 40,000CR already lol, but Storefront and Auctionhouse have been disabled by the looks of things. My Lambo Reventon is lost in the auction house :( And I can't receive my monies from the storefront.

It would be awesome if they released a gumball 3000 expansion!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
18/10/2009 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

Hopefully mine will be shipped tomorrow then :D

421 Cammed 172
Played this today for the 360.

Very extensive tuning products and processes!

Some superb tracks inc Quarter mile runs.

Try the Top secret Supra. 900-odd brake without traction control on one of the drift tracks.

Before anyone points out that this isn't out yet I know. I have a source who can get games early from a certain nationwide game store.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Thanks fellas. I'm working on a Wheel-*****s sticker now, there's also talk of people being banned for playing it early. But I think they're just scare-mongering. A UK journalist was banned for playing their issued review copy. I think he's back online now, but MS didn't reply to his forum rant.

421 Cammed 172
Thanks fellas. I'm working on a Wheel-*****s sticker now, there's also talk of people being banned for playing it early. But I think they're just scare-mongering. A UK journalist was banned for playing their issued review copy. I think he's back online now, but MS didn't reply to his forum rant.

Mate doesn't take his console online as it's mostly used for copies.

Can see why they'd threaten it though!

Just hope Infinity Ward don't do the same :rasp:

Dodgy one
only 4 days left :D

I'l be ordering mine next weekend then the monies comes out of my account on Payday lol

Must get a live membership too this is going to be epic

Fabia vRS
Account or Xbox? Those pictures look stunning. I got a 40" 1080p with 5.1 which is pretty nice but that looks even better. The pic of the fiat 500 looks nearly real

my actual xbox has been banned, so i can't just use another account.

the projector is an Optoma HD700X which is 720p, and i run it with an Onkyo 606 cinema amp, and b&w 601 s3 fronts, b&w cc6 s2 centre. need to sort out some rears, but as my sofa is up against my rear wall i need something like some small bose cubes or equivilant as space is limited. sounds amazing as it is though, just missing the full surround experience.

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport

the projector is an Optoma HD700X which is 720p, and i run it with an Onkyo 606 cinema amp, and b&w 601 s3 fronts, b&w cc6 s2 centre. need to sort out some rears, but as my sofa is up against my rear wall i need something like some small bose cubes or equivilant as space is limited. sounds amazing as it is though, just missing the full surround experience.

Xbox is better than account. Account got all your hard earned gamerscore. Xbox is £130.

System sounds nice

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Yep, not disputing that it won't work as I bought a similar one from the USA, I knew it wouldn't be genuine because genuine ones sell for £70 on ebay new. As you describe, it looks pukka, but I bet if I rang MS with the serial number on it, they'd tell me to throw it away.

Hi.

I'll let you know :) If I get one, I'll deserve it, but I don't think I will personally.

But that email (whoever received it) won't have been for Forza3. And pre-release play refers to a review/illegitimate copy of the game.

looks like your hdd won't work for much longer:

Well folks, any of you using non-Microsoft-sanctioned memory units are in for a surprise. The next dash update is going to make it so that these units will no longer be readable by the 360 console. If you have saved your profile or anything else to one, you better move it back ASAP. Oh well, if you need help identifying if yours is official, check the link. Also remember, if you are one of the lucky ones selected to participate in the dash preview program, this means you have even less time to stop using the third party units. (This also means any of you who are using a bigger sized HDD on your XBox360 with one of the add-on kits to use regular old store-bought HDD units). Party's over, folks. (Thanks, Scarface)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
looks like your hdd won't work for much longer:

Well folks, any of you using non-Microsoft-sanctioned memory units are in for a surprise. The next dash update is going to make it so that these units will no longer be readable by the 360 console. If you have saved your profile or anything else to one, you better move it back ASAP. Oh well, if you need help identifying if yours is official, check the link. Also remember, if you are one of the lucky ones selected to participate in the dash preview program, this means you have even less time to stop using the third party units. (This also means any of you who are using a bigger sized HDD on your XBox360 with one of the add-on kits to use regular old store-bought HDD units). Party's over, folks. (Thanks, Scarface)

Oo err. Link ?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Adam....Your pics look stunning fella.

i run the same HD700X and onkyo 606.

If you dont mind, what settings do you use on your Optoma?

I know with a projector it depends on the location/lighting .etc.

But your pics look amazing.

Thanks