ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Fabia VRS & Yeti
So jealous I haven't got mine!!! I finish at 11am tomorrow and have to wait until after midnight to get mine! I wonder how many other geeks will be at the local gamestation?

So what car has everyone started with??? I'm guessing its the Fezza as it seems the popular choice?

RS200 engine conversion sounds sweet!!!!:cool:

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I started with the c4.
But tbh I stopped using it once the first prize car came a long... The lovely fiat 500essesse :) cracking car.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
AI is great, keep getting blocked and spun by other cars, didn't experience any of that in the demo

Nippy white cup
Going to pick my copy up from the UKMail depot near me after we pick the girls up....I can collect up to 6.30 so should have it tonight :)

Chris

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i just reserved a copy from blockbuster they wont let me collect until tomorrow though :( however she was conviced she had xbox and ps3 versions?? i dont have a playstation fail and didnt think there would be a version? is she just smoking crack??

i just reserved a copy from blockbuster they wont let me collect until tomorrow though :( however she was conviced she had xbox and ps3 versions?? i dont have a playstation fail and didnt think there would be a version? is she just smoking crack??
Shes smoking more than crack if she thinks theres a PS3 version.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

I highly doubt an inhouse MS games studio would make games for the PS3 :p

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
neeeeeeeeed to get a wireless dongle jobby and a xbox live shizzle so i can go dorifto online lol

Nippy white cup
TBH m8 the game is 10x better once you get a good bunch on a server..so many nights of great racing especially with everyone in the same std car so it is an even playing field

Chris

Toyota MR2
the 197rs with a good few mods is alot of fun round jujimi tbh. rear wheel drive conversion time. :D

Edit : 400bhp and rear wheel drive in a clio....... ooooer

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Mines be dispatched now, but its a crimo present lol... Not too fussed as though as I have still got Forza 2 to level up to 50 and have Fifa 09/10 to keep me happy until Xmas.

182 Trophy (216/500)

i reserved a copy with blockbusters a few weeks ago and phoned up today to find out when i can get it as i had heard others who had pre-ordered in stores had been able to collect already............. was told i couldn't till FRIDAY!!!!!!

SUCKS!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've already stuck the codes in and there seems to be no mention/option of a piece of clothing or theme?

Lee

BMW M2C
It's part of the LCE and VIP car pack one. Just downloading the Motorsports Legend Car and Track pack first.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It's part of the LCE and VIP car pack one. Just downloading the Motorsports Legend Car and Track pack first.

i know that, no mention of either once redeemed and downloaded though.

You do get a nice VIP crown next to your name in the leaderboards etc