ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  GSXR + KDX220
Its in the "difficulty" menu before the races, where all the ABS/TCS/driving line etc. Not sure if its in every game mode though

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I see the age old problem with Forza and the AI just not f**king up is still present

Impossible to win a race against all the same cars unless you're leading from the first corner

SQ5
I see the age old problem with Forza and the AI just not f**king up is still present

Impossible to win a race against all the same cars unless you're leading from the first corner

Really? If I'm battling in second I find every few races they will late brake and go off, in fact most races this happens!

GSXR + KDX220
It happens a fair bit actually, seems to be when you put them under pressure. They seem to do it more on medium difficulty I find, Ive got mine on hard....but not professional lol yet....

Swift Sport
Yeah, I regularly see cars shooting off onto the grass. As Chri5 said it's usually when you're tailgating behind them.

Swift Sport
I don't know what I've got it set on, the only alterations I made were to switch off driver aids like traction control and stability control. CBA learning to drive with manual gearbox, it's only a computer game ffs lol.

GSXR + KDX220
Ive recently decided to turn the ABS off as I never got to grips with it before, on old games but now I wouldnt have it any other way :) Can actually stop quicker I find, and can trail brake into corners without the ABS going ape and causing understeer!

Manual gears all the way!!!!

182 Cup
Tried manual gears with clutch over the weekend, was surprised at how it operated - I thought it would be much more complicated, but it's quite an easy to use system.

I was really bad at it though! I think it's one of those things that needs a lot of practice!

Nippy white cup
Honestly m8..the clutch is amazing but you need to switch the buttons round so the clutch is the A button as it is soooo much easier. It is really satisfying to out brake someone while downshifting and blipping the throttle...whole new dimension to it

Chris

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Honestly m8..the clutch is amazing but you need to switch the buttons round so the clutch is the A button as it is soooo much easier. It is really satisfying to out brake someone while downshifting and blipping the throttle...whole new dimension to it

Chris

It's more fun to smash into them :D

GSXR + KDX220
I cant see how people cant "work" manual gears (withouth clutch) :headno: its like a 2nd nature to shift down as you brake etc etc

As for the clutch system, I dont see the point in using it unless its on a trigger so its analogue, but then that would mess the brake button up, or if using a wheel with a clutch pedal too? I'll give it a try though....

Swift Sport
I'm with Cookie on this one. It's a computer game, so it shouldn't be more complicated than it needs to be. Stop/Go, Left/Right = Simples.

182 Cup
Just decided I don't like the game as much as I did.

Been playing using my brother's profile so far, but thought I'd sign up to Xbox live for dlc and hopefully to upload some pics. New profile = new game, all progress lost. s**t.

GSXR + KDX220
I'm with Cookie on this one. It's a computer game, so it shouldn't be more complicated than it needs to be. Stop/Go, Left/Right = Simples.
Lol we arent playing "Outrun" on the old Sega's :p Each to their own I guess :)

Anyone got the Noble M600?? I was racing against one but cant find it in the buy cars bit, is it a DLC? Most the other DLC cars are still listed in the garage with a DLC tag on them

I wish I'd saved and uploaded the replay it for the R1 Speedway race I did earlier today. FML the AI was super retarded, I lost count of the restarts I had to do as a result of their inability to get round without crashing. I'd get 9 laps in and having managed to dodge the bits of debris and broken cars strewn around or limping to the pits you could bet your left nut two of the fuckwits would have an accident right in front of you leaving you no space to stop or swerve to avoid. Joypad almost got launched!

SQ5
I wish I'd saved and uploaded the replay it for the R1 Speedway race I did earlier today. FML the AI was super retarded, I lost count of the restarts I had to do as a result of their inability to get round without crashing. I'd get 9 laps in and having managed to dodge the bits of debris and broken cars strewn around or limping to the pits you could bet your left nut two of the fuckwits would have an accident right in front of you leaving you no space to stop or swerve to avoid. Joypad almost got launched!

Sedona?

I mentioned that a few weeks ago, took me a good two hours!

Yup Sedona, I have a hatred of that place in any of it's layouts but the banked speedway is worse than all the other crappy ovals IMO. I run with rewinds shut off so resulted in a fair few restarts, drove me f**king nuts. It's hard work avoiding cars bumping into each other or bouncing off walls or pulling back into the racing line after an off when you're traveling at 200 odd MPH.

SQ5
Yup Sedona, I have a hatred of that place in any of it's layouts but the banked speedway is worse than all the other crappy ovals IMO. I run with rewinds shut off so resulted in a fair few restarts, drove me f**king nuts. It's hard work avoiding cars bumping into each other or bouncing off walls or pulling back into the racing line after an off when you're traveling at 200 odd MPH.

Yea, thats why it took two hours, having no rewinds on that was a killer!

Always hated every layout, really s**t circuit!

The AI/difficultly in the game is s**t.

Too easy.

Turn all assists off and the AI way up. Then try to win a race properly - ie; not bumping off other cars to gain positions. Just like real life. See how well you do

I'd like to see a video of you rinsing the AI ...