ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been doing some r1 and r2 races lately so been spending abit to much on things like this :eek:
6399949273_7969832e0d_b.jpg

GSXR + KDX220
I tend to modify "lesser" cars to compete with the top-dogs too! Sometimes just do it cos I can :) Im currently doing alot of B class races with a Mk1 MR2, good fun and handles brilliantly!

Swift Sport
I've got a totally ghey Suzuki Liana that doesn't hang about, it goes round bends too. I can't post a pic of it but it's covered in Suzuki decals, looks pretty stupid lol.

I need live! :(

GSXR + KDX220
You using the Furai? or something else? I see the 1m 9sec times are all using that but I cant see how they're getting about 5 seconds on me in 1 lap :O

Im no Senna but it was a pretty tidy lap in my book lol Not tidy enough!

Swift Sport
Random question... Are there any great purchases car-wise? Or on the other hand, are there any cars to steer clear of? I've not long started playing and I don't want to waste money buying naff cars, I want the good stuff!

GSXR + KDX220
Oh right, I didnt see that listed in the leaderboards? Most were Furai's, with a couple of C-class Mercs and Opel Astra V8's. Cant see the Radical :S

Definately R2 on Stadtplaz? Im doing it "hot lap" mode in free play

GSXR + KDX220
Ste, you dont actually NEED to buy many cars, you get a prize car with every driver level you rank up, starting with lesser cars and getting better as you go along. You will probably need to buy some to "fill in the gaps" in the event list ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Il have ago on that track in my radical and see what i get mate.

cars are only gifted to you upto level 50.

Swift Sport
Ste, you dont actually NEED to buy many cars, you get a prize car with every driver level you rank up, starting with lesser cars and getting better as you go along. You will probably need to buy some to "fill in the gaps" in the event list ;)

Yeah, I've noticed I've won a fair few already (29 I think)! I'm using the Lotus 2 Eleven as I love the handling. Anything else I should try?

GSXR + KDX220
Even so I cant see how people are getting 1m 09sec with a Furai :O Any modding and I believe it'll go up to R1 class. I can probably gain a second if I can get the last banked bend right and the one at the bottom of the big hill :)

Only got a 1m 15sec clean lap so far

GSXR + KDX220
The 2-Eleven is one of my favourite cars. Put the V6 from the Evora in it and use it for S class (i think), its brilliant and stops so well.

Ummmmmm, theres so many good cars, Ive yet to try most of them lol

AG 200 cup
Even so I cant see how people are getting 1m 09sec with a Furai :O Any modding and I believe it'll go up to R1 class. I can probably gain a second if I can get the last banked bend right and the one at the bottom of the big hill :)

Only got a 1m 15sec clean lap so far

Mines R2 875 with abit of tuning. 4th gear round the first and last corners and 5th with no brake on the corner at the bottom of the hill.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
got myself a 1.13 in the furai theres no way im getting much better than that. think i set a 1.14 in my radical though so not to fat off.
Also if you go to the leaderboard in the community menu you can then race a ghost etc.