ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I want to play :dapprove:

Would it be bad to spend Christmas shopping money on another copy?

Ph2 Clio 172
I keep trying to play this online with a group of friends and I'm hitting 2 issues.

a) if we all join a party, and then the host goes to find a game, we never seem to end up in a public game with anyone else. We just end up on our own, even though if we join individually we can join plenty of other public servers?

b) everyone online seems to play nothing but R1 or X class races :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
We're using s**tey arcade cars now :( so you won't get to use them!

arcade all night? I enjoy arcade aslong as we use some that are pretty quick aswell. Some of the r3 racers are amazing.

One thing we could do to make it more interesting rarther than using arcade cars is perhaps we all use 1 of the club garage cars? it means it perfectly fair but it could make for more interesting races.

AK

M240i
I keep trying to play this online with a group of friends and I'm hitting 2 issues.

a) if we all join a party, and then the host goes to find a game, we never seem to end up in a public game with anyone else. We just end up on our own, even though if we join individually we can join plenty of other public servers?

b) everyone online seems to play nothing but R1 or X class races :(

Unsure about the first as we never play public.

Second, you can select which class of circuit you race.

Ph2 Clio 172
Second, you can select which class of circuit you race.

Yes, I know, but most of them there are no servers.

If you choose 'Quick Race' there seems to be a 99% chance you will end up in a server playing unlimited cars where everyone is in X class LMP things.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah theres always servers there mate. you can always try the user created races if you cant join a normal lobby.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know if the car affinity levels xp drop after level 23? i heard that they do just wanted to make sure, on level 20 atm

i hope so im level 22 with bmw 21 with renault and 20 with honda so im hoping to get all of them maxed out by the new year but there moving so damn slow lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Link wont even work anymore :( cant remember how many points it was before now lol sorry i am useless haha.

AK

M240i
f**k me, was it?!

In fact. You're right. I had to buy 4200 points because they only had them in 2100 batches :eek:.

Ph 1 172
Was using the wireless speed wheel today got to say in well impressed with it feels much smoother driving with that than the bad and seems to have more turn in on the cars. Any news on January's dlc yet?

1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
2012 Citroën DS4
1964 Lotus Cortina
1991 Mazda #55 Mazdaspeed 787B
1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam
1987 RUF CTR "Yellowbird"
1997 Volvo 850 R

This little lot have been rumoured to be on the way at some point as DLC

Ph 1 172
Na not really not my cup of tea yellow bird is ok but still not Porsche is it Love the sound of the 787b in real life hopefully it will match in the game