ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
January pack info.

1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
2011 Audi RS5
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS
2000 Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo
1973 Ford Pinto
2011 Honda #33 Level 5 Motorsports Lola
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2011 Lamborghini #08 West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4
2012 Pagani Huayra

9472c37bc22c92ceb0dacwtkbm.jpg

69f5fbf5b9f7163532a476akss.jpg

34aed2174d681e754bb91pdjh0.jpg

6cecf78ed99843911dcc2ddj36.jpg

a9c84550a468fa1cd07182pjw9.jpg

161e663a6f9694de732780ajit.jpg

1c02c2db0db6bb11ffcd3k4jgp.jpg

b7411e6351229e1e1d9fa5fjor.jpg

7ba499aa960a31e7d7654yhjde.jpg

e674497650aa24554c051whknp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I'm getting a little annoyed with the frequency of models already in the game getting the mild facelift variants that are a couple of years newer. Where's the Classic Mini, peugeot 205, Clio Williams, Opel Manta etc.

January car pack looks disappointing tbh.

Three that pissed me off the most were the Lola, Civic and Audi. Far too similar to cars that we already have and as for the American POS, while they may be new they certainly don't interest me in the slightest. Lambo and the Zonda are the only two nice choices imo.

SQ5
Fiat Coupe 20vT is a nice addition as its a normal car still seen about, and I had one with 330bhp :)

Would be nice to start seeing more like it though rather than facelifts and American things nobody cares about.

Car pack looks awful. Wonder what they have in the pipeline for later in the year though?

Anyone bought the season pass thing? How do you get it and how does it work? I guess you just pick and choose which packs to DL?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
9 months? I thought it was 6 lol. I agree the pagani and the lambo do look like the 2 best out of the pack.

I really do hope something like the williams or classic mini do get in somewhere down the line. Some form of caterham is what i really want to see.

You won't see them in Forza 4. Perhaps 5 if it's on the Xbox replacement, have you not noticed there are no open wheel cars of any description?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I have noticed lol. Im guessing it cant be done at this point then? I can always hope for a caterham and ariel atom and a big update all together to get them in the game lol.

They could at least communicate what they're up to instead of ignoring/deleting any threads on the Forza forums. It's quite annoying when you can't do any rivals events or buy anything from the storefront for a whole evening. Especially if like me you can't play games every single day. I resorted to playing FIFA last night and it just made me angrier!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I take it you guys know you can still find loads of races in the 'user created servers' section when the server is down or whatever was wrong.

I take it you guys know you can still find loads of races in the 'user created servers' section when the server is down or whatever was wrong.

Yeah but I don't really race online that much - at least not with random people

Prefer just hammering laptimes on the Rivals events!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ohh fair enough i hope they manage to sort the issues soon as it does get abit annoying when it crashes.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol I just looked under stats and i have driven just under 10k miles. And i own 187 cars haha

Also anyone know how high the affinity levels go? i thought it went to 25 but im on 27 for bmw now.

Lotus Elise
Got Forza for Christmas and loving it. Yet to venture online however, want to complete the world tour first.

Gamertag is: lock2lock

Not on 4 no, used to loads on 2 and 3. Xbox isn't to hand (long story) so don't get on it often and when I do I'm not usually in a position to race online.

Megane 225 F1
I'm not good enough for you lot. I played a lot last night with my mate. Only car I can drive properly is the Lotus Evora :(