ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
have'nt a clue tbh, thier will be something in the forza forums as to that answer i presume,
but its kinda like a video i seen of 3 cars ( totally different ) in forza 3.

anybody up for a game tommorow afternoon/night, fancy a big photo shoot of lots of cars, if anyone is up for it?

ryan

monaco blue 172 ..
got forza for xmas . lookin forward to getting into it ;-) any tips for a beginner. got all the nfs and think theyre awesome

AK

M240i
Forgot any driving you've learnt in NFS, prepare to feel how a car racing sim should feel :).

Try and switch all aids off as soon as you're comfortable with the physics. And get used to the clutch if you can, much faster!

Megane 225 F1
I still can't get the hang on the clutch :(

Oh and I drove the Tesla the other day. What a boring drive that was. I wanted to change gear!

Yeah, a few pages back. Liking the 20v Coupe and the Huayra... that's pretty much it.

Ah, missed that. The Fiat looks awesome!

6609996145_6df7373dd1.jpg

6609996461_b31ef789d5.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can you ever repaint the OEM alloys in this game? Some of those after-market ones on offer are truly shocking! Some cars have classic alloys, but I'd like to get a bit artistic with them. ;)

D.

AK

M240i
You can't mate.

And still no white. There's an 'off' white, but that's about it.

I normally stick to Rotas just to annoy Chris, lol.