ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Cant wait for this, im really happy to hear about the adaptive ai as the previous games Became too easy. Should also mean more variety in cars on the track ie not the same cars each race. What really pissed me off about 3 was how dlc pack cars wud not appear in campain races So I hope thats sorted too. Lighting and general models look much improved ..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
He's already said that's been sorted. DLC cars will become prize cars in the main career mode as you download new DLC.

FM4_1988_Mitsubishi_Starion_1.jpg

FM4_1988_Mitsubishi_Starion_2.jpg

Kawasaki ER6N
Need parts to brake would be more realistic. Also punctures like in f1 2010 would be cool ak would never finish a lap.

Kawasaki ER6N
Iirc you hit me at least 3 times and when you were not hitting me you parked on the edge of a corner and I had to hit a wall to avoid you.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I reckon they're possibly just pictures of a different variation of the Alps track mate.

WRX
They start White but your mrs delivers the car back and kerbs them all whilst shopping. Can I play?
Cheers
Adam

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's you. lol

What do you mean 'still lacking'? Forza 3 sounded brilliant.

Play GT5, then come and tell us the sound's lacking in F3. :eek:

AK

M240i
http://www.xboxlive.fr/news_affiche_16810.html

GT3 RSR mentioned here.. roughly translated:

Microsoft Games has announced via a press release a partnership with the Turn 10 American Le Mans Series, while our US franchouillard 24h of Le Mans.

This championship takes so much the same rules as it is in partnership with the Automobile Club de l'Ouest, organizers of the 24h of Le Mans. We thus find the Grand Touring class (LMGT LMGT 1 and 2) and prototypes (LMP 1 and LMP 2).

So that we will find in this fourth installment is a list of official channels including Sebring, Road Atlanta, Road America or Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca we are already familiar. This will also bring 26 new vehicles including the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR.

1.8 Civic EX
they have upped the announcements to 6 cars now instead of 3 per announcement

1999 Lotus Elise Sport
1995 Toyota MR2 GT
2010 Mazda MX5 Superlight

are the most recent 3 to be announced.

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
Looks awesome! Even the clip with the car bombing towards/away from the cam looks a million times better...much better sensation of speed...arrrgh is it not October yet!? Please announce Spa!!!!

Chris