ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
I can't be arsed to post up car lists. T10 are failing with their announcements this time around, would it really be so hard for them to post up some pics of the revealed cars. Maybe once a week just one shot of each car.

Thank f**k there are a couple of games conventions/expo events on the horizon, we might actually get some more media content and big info.

Evo 5 RS
lol @ them still entertaining Silverlight, switching our website over to Flex in the next few weeks. Can't wait for this

Nippy white cup
Only had a quick flick through the vid but loving the 458 'home' screen with the animated cablecars etc...feck this is going to get worse the more info we get until launch day!

Chris

FFS more I see RUF the more I'll be pissed if Porsche has been dropped, talk about premiership tack.

VnWgh.jpg

6008993204_f846d7d696_z.png

6008992272_a2f7a6ed91_z.png

6008991548_181e5f7732_z.png

6008443237_eae040f2a7_z.png

6008990280_2896447b8b_z.png

Nippy white cup
That looks insane! The most impressive thing is that the bottom picture looks like the 'home' screen which you would imagine would be highly detailed but the top one looks to be just a photomode of the ingame! I know that it isn't an 'ingame' shot but for a regular photomode pic its amazing imo

Chris

That looks insane! The most impressive thing is that the bottom picture looks like the 'home' screen which you would imagine would be highly detailed but the top one looks to be just a photomode of the ingame! I know that it isn't an 'ingame' shot but for a regular photomode pic its amazing imo

Chris

You'll like this...

FM4 replay
forza4_alps_esrb-youtu80a3.jpg

FM3 replay
20110804141606f244.jpg

Fm3 photomode
20110804141856p1op.jpg

AK

M240i
It's the same price at both places mate (Game or Gamestation). Game charge £5 for next day delivery though and Gamestation can't guarantee that it'll be there on release day 'cause they've got free postage.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's the same price at both places mate (Game or Gamestation). Game charge £5 for next day delivery though and Gamestation can't guarantee that it'll be there on release day 'cause they've got free postage.

So its exclusive to them, bad times.

I wondered why i couldn't find it on play/shopto etc

Might just preorder the regular and be guaranteed it on time then.