ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Nippy white cup
I think it looks like a good pack...beetles will be fun depending on mods available...merc awesome, celica will be mint I reckon and the Yellowbird is just amazing...plus the old cars might be fun too. The car packs have been a good mix of old and new cars of different classes and unless they bring out a pack just with classic hot hatches I don't think they will be popular across the board

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Agreed Chris, I think that's a quality pack tbh! We need a classic mini though.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Best place/cheapest to get some points so I can get this and the Porsche pack..

An orange one
I'm absolutely loving the 997 GT2 RS, the sound is immense, can't wait to start to tinker with it, but too much understeer out of the box!

Lotus Elise
I'm absolutely loving the 997 GT2 RS, the sound is immense, can't wait to start to tinker with it, but too much understeer out of the box!

Lower the tyres pressure to 28.5 front and 29.5 rear. Its my favourite car on the game and I currently trying to lap the 'ring as fast as physically possible in it. :D

An orange one
Lower the tyres pressure to 28.5 front and 29.5 rear. Its my favourite car on the game and I currently trying to lap the 'ring as fast as physically possible in it. :D

good advise sam! Its currently standard except for racing suspension but i havent altered any settings yet except ride height, ive painted it in as close to possible as porsche riviera blue with red wheels and changed the bonnet for the non carbon version, it looks stunning!

any other settings to tinker with to help the handling?

Lotus Elise
good advise sam! Its currently standard except for racing suspension but i havent altered any settings yet except ride height, ive painted it in as close to possible as porsche riviera blue with red wheels and changed the bonnet for the non carbon version, it looks stunning!

any other settings to tinker with to help the handling?

1.3 degrees negative front, 1 degree neg rear. I stiffened the rear springs to 850 I think too.

Where did you read that? I'm guessing you've read someone's assumed or expected list on a forum rather than anything official from turn 10.

I've not driven the Ghilbi yet but the Merc did nothing for me personally. I had much more fun in the RUF the MG A and my fettled Beetle, drifts like f**k with a big helping of rear camber and an engine swap/tweek.

New car packs average, was expecting bigs things from the ruf/merc but both are a bit of a flop.

Fav car atm is the 993 GT2, S class its unbelievably quick! So much grip its silly, great car for online racing that's for sure!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will download tonight. Looking forward to making a silly Beatle.

Any rumours on track packs? We need some more tbh...

1eight2
Decked Beetle picture request...

p.s why do blacked out Bora's appear instead of other cars which seem to lag alot. DLC I don't have?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The Yellowbird is the first car that I've flipped by accident in a while :cool: It's awesom - couldn't have nailed the physics of it any better imo, proper lairy.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I still haven't even downloaded it yet, I imagine it would be similar to my old school porsche with stupid power though.

What class is it?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
S Class mate.

It's great as standard tbh, feels like one of my daft creations. It's pretty composed when you're on it really and is rapid, but bites hard if you hit boost mid corner/off camber and not expecting it.

Nippy white cup
It also feels its age...poor tyres and wallowy suspension. I came up the first bend flying then found this out lol. Still an awesome motor tho!

172 Flamer
Yeah, I wish we would get some new tracks also. In fact I would love Turn 10 to do a trackday DLC containing the following,

KTM Xbow
Caterham R500
Ariel Atom
Renaultsport Spider
Lotus 340R (To go with the 2-Eleven and Elise we already have)
Noble M400

Brands Hatch (GP and Indy)
Oulton Park (All layouts)
Donington (Both layouts)
Snetterton
Silverstone (New GP layout to go with existing National and International layouts)

I think this would be a blast to have.

Last edited:
  SQ5
I'd say new Silverstone is on the cards, as in theory it's relatively easy. Most of the track is there just slightly different configuration.

The new bit of the track would need to be mapped though so this also puts my theory out.

Brands & Donington are the most likely UK tracks but I wouldn't expect to see them with much MUCH bigger tracks that aren't on.

I'd say the new USA F1 circuit is a safe bet

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Anyone about for a few races tonight? Friday night, I know, but I'm having a mega saving month :eek: