ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Is the release date 14th oct ye. Wheres the best/cheapest place to get this from without pre-ordering as i normally just go to sainsburys on release date with big titles and has always worked out well for me. Got last couple of cods for £27ish. Anybody whos works for any supermarkets/games stores have a heads up of offers on this. Cheers

maple_valley_splash.jpg

Could well be possible seeing as they appear to have turned it back up again after the volume of it seemed to drop a bit between forza 2 & 3.

Focus ST170
LOL at the "Outta time" achievement..
Damn it the "Look ma no controller" achievement.. i'll have to get kinect if i want 1000G now!

WRX
Just have to nick my son's Kinect for ten minutes, mind you it does gather dust anyway bloody waste of money lol.
You'd need the Mulsanne straight to reach 88 in a Delorean!

Nippy white cup
whats an autovista guys? jut like a rendering thats unplayable. or a teaser like thing?

Autovista is a basically a handful of insanely detailed cars which you can wander round (using the pad or kinect) and view more detailed descriptions of certain areas of the cars. A bit of a gimick but it does look amazing and with Clarkson describing some areas it looks like it could be quite funny too

Turkish how come you're not involved on Forza 3 online with us lot :D?

Numerous reasons although the most important being I've not got net at the moment. Canceled my contract with those cockgobblers at Sky and haven't got round to sorting another ISP out yet because I'm a lazy prick.

none :(
i will be getting this, last forza i had was 2, got home, and my 360 had the red rings, so i never played it. im so gonna get pwned online.

will there be a clio club, i need some gamertags as all my mates have a ps3

320d M Sport
Remind me of the release date?

I didn't play Forza 3 much, I thought the online was terrible, lobby and everything just didnt feel right. I'll smash Forza 4 though so looking forward to a CS League :)

Nippy white cup
Remind me of the release date?

I didn't play Forza 3 much, I thought the online was terrible, lobby and everything just didnt feel right. I'll smash Forza 4 though so looking forward to a CS League :)

Really m8? How come. TBH we only race against each other as there are too many c0cks online..also we sometimes have particular races so need to all be on the same wavelength