ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  320d M Sport
I'm deffo up for that Chris, think I had a few against you. I couldn't out my finger on it, I just found playing Blur much more enjoyable? Forza 3 seemed too scientific, 4 looks more fun I got to say. CS league will be a hoot!

AK

M240i
Better level up to 50 then before next month.

d4b78040-76a4-7e8c.jpg

+ a different section of the report

the picture AK posted is cars you get it your garage from 3 depending on your level in forza 3

the picture i posted is cars that will be imported if you bought them in 3

repost denied ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's a sh*t reward for being Lv50.

I think I own most cars now anyway, so I should get a lot of them again in FM4.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got 2 360s and tbh since building my new PC they have been almost as dis-used as the PS3. Forza is the only reason I keep them.

1.8 Civic EX
cool, I'm level 50 and have 1 of every car in my garage on F3 (apart from the dlc cars) so I should be good to go for 4 lol

Goliath I
Was watching a preview earlier on PLYR where they where shwing some of the Kentics abilty on look around the car. Just seems a bit pointless tbh, even though its available to do on the conrtoller who actually looks around a car in Forza (Or any racing game) before they buy it?

AK

M240i
That's not the point of Autovista.

It's only available on certain cars and it's to allow people to look around cars in detail which they may never see in real life.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Was watching a preview earlier on PLYR where they where shwing some of the Kentics abilty on look around the car. Just seems a bit pointless tbh, even though its available to do on the conrtoller who actually looks around a car in Forza (Or any racing game) before they buy it?

Kentics?

Really?

Goliath I
Well done.

Have you thought about joining the observation core? They could use a set of eyes with your unique ability.

I'm surprised NASA haven't called either

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just caught up with this. Gutted about Porsche :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well done.

Have you thought about joining the observation core? They could use a set of eyes with your unique ability.

I'm surprised NASA haven't called either

Corps.

Infineon looks great!

Hurry up and announce Spa though. You f*cks. :dapprove:

I've a horrible feeling it isn't, unless they're keeping a lid on it and dropping the announcement at TGS in just over a week.

AK

M240i
Or they could not announce it and then let it be the only track for the demo (Turner hopes :rasp:)