ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
1985_toyota_sprinter_tgqq1.jpg

2010_one_77jpnh.jpg

2005_lamborghini_gallagqn8.jpg

2005_lamborghini_murciwoo3.jpg

1984_volkswagen_rabbit4uwa.jpg

2003_seat_leon_cupra_rpur0.jpg

2008_land_rover_range_mugd.jpg

2008_saleen_s331_supernudm.jpg

1994_nissan_240sx_se9ug4.jpg

2004_mercedes_benz_c32kup1.jpg

2009_mercedes_benz_ml_wunl.jpg

AE86 & S13
memes-like-a-boss2.jpg

Yup, pet hate of mine is that they've used so many US variants of cars which are from Europe or Japan. It would be a big improvement if they were as per land of origin.

SQ5
That would make sense, I wonder if they've sorted the seat/steering wheel issue on some cars too!? I forget which ones were wrong when stripped?

There was a list up somewhere, thankfully you didn't notice it when driving the game but it's a pretty basic/glaring mistake to get past testers and worse still not get patched.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I agree but others are discounting the game, I may order from Gamestop instead for £52 delivered.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That Ek9 looks facking real!

Never fails to impress.

If you get over the fact that turn 10 (or whoever they subcontracted to model it) fucked it up. Only positive is they will have got the sound of it right and I won't be able to see the **** ups from the in car view.

Nippy white cup
Tbh the thing I can't wait for is the simulation steering.....will be awesome seeing everyone tankslapping up the road etc

Chris

WRX
Wheel is so much better.Only the £40 one from argos but well worth it IMO apart from the headset is a bit hit and miss with it. Works sometimes and not others.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Fanatec or nothing for the 360. Every wheel I've tried for the 360 has been abysmal... you actually get more feel through the pad. lol.

Pity the Fanatecs are £300+ and I've got no room to store one. :dapprove:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Cancelled my pre-order for F4 :(

Came to the realisation I barely played 3, so the same will probably be for 4

Might pick up the normal edition once I run out of games I'll play the s**t out of have run dry :p (Fifa 12 and NBA 2k12 both on pre-order \o/)

AK

M240i
[h=6]Forza Garage Round 1: While the decades between the 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432 and the more modern 2010 Nissan GT-R SpecV and 2010 Subaru Legacy B4 2.5GT, all share distinctly Japanese performance characteristics and are a great addition to Forza 4![/h]

GTR :D

FYI they were playing Forza 4 in episode seven of Top Gear US. They didn't go into detail about the game but it looked good.

Fiesta ST-3
FLOL @ NBA!!

I've just pre-ordered this from shopTo. Is it really worth getting the LCE?
I didn't play much online with you lads on F3, only once or twice but I think I will play F4 a bit more :)