ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

AK

M240i
I'm after the GT2 Fanatec wheel. Works out at about £280 with pedals & a shifter, not sure about delivery though... The GT2 wheel is the same price as the Forza4 wheel iirc. They do sell 'elite' pedals for like £120, but I can't see how they're going to be that much better than normal £40 ones tbh!

Ah I must be including the elite pedals, lol.

I can see there's going to be some epic pictures kicking about once people start playing with the photo mode over the coming months.
GetPhoto.ashx

Thankfully all that s**t (skirts/bumpers/rear spoiler) is aftermarket and the standard bumpers are correct although I'm still annoyed the rear glass isn't tinted as per the real car and that the spoiler base is white rather than black as it is in reality.

Not exactly, mine's an Rx facelift. Forza has the Mondeo look variant of your model so we're both in the same boat.

As much of a dogs dinner GT5 turned out I'd bet they wouldn't f**k this kind of thing up.

They really need to employ someone there who has a clue which models enthusiasts will be pissed about or at very least stick to the land of origin versions of cars. I mean look at the mk1 golf, would have been epic if they'd has the euro variant but no they had to go with the "rabbit" complete with w**k grill and shitty headlights.

AK

M240i
You've probably posted this (there's a few red 'x's kicking about, obviously work doesn't like some of the linked pics).

hummerh1ftw.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
No they aren't working, which is a shame as I love Mugello, probably my fav track (the Club circuit is anyway)