ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  1.8 Civic EX
Has anyone actually finished the full event list on F3? Thats the only thing thats stopping me from getting F4 tbh, as if I get F4 then F3 will never be played again and I hate leaving things unfinished lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I had a couple of R1 race's left I think, really couldn't be bothered!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Most shops have loads left.

People are mental.

GTA4 (iirc) is the only game i've ever tried to get that was sold out everywhere!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Talk about f**king timing! I'll hammer the career all weekend and hopefully be sorted for some mid-week banter.

Btw, the EsCos is f**king quality :D

Talk about f**king timing! I'll hammer the career all weekend and hopefully be sorted for some mid-week banter.

Btw, the EsCos is f**king quality :D

I've tuned mine up to be a bit of an A Class beast thanks to free upgrades from Ford. Driving a KA to start off with FTW!

I also de-spoilered it :quiet:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( It shall be subtley modded from my end! :eek:

Hopefully get live sorted soon mate. At least you can concentrate on the SP and level up without online distraction!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've tuned mine up to be a bit of an A Class beast thanks to free upgrades from Ford. Driving a KA to start off with FTW!

I also de-spoilered it :quiet:

FUUU! I would have done if the WRC spoiler was available, sadly its not though!

Agree Jamie, before I went to bed last night I tried out an F40. Nurburgring, aids off, sim steering, cockpit view and full manual w/clutch. Actually unbelievable! A fair bit more understeer on the limit than F3, which is far more realistic!

Only four hours of work left...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just waiting on a new router from TalkTalk Kev, absolute nightmare company to deal with.

Even the Ford KA was quite fun. :eek:

My C1 is a f**king go-kart! 80hp's never been so much fun! Flat, everywhere! Proper giggle.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Getting mine after work so il be on later.

People that are playing now, what cars seem to be topping the leaderboards then?

Sent from my Galaxy S2