ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  R14 CUP
Yeah, the KA is so much fun, with the lift off oversteer!

I was messing around last night, got it to R3 Spec AWD for nothing - Success! Looked amazing, but i prefered its driveability as a standard/near standard car!!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Finnally turned the xbox on last night, my tag is antman0289., how origanal. Just waiting for my copy of forza to be delivered.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The first corner on Indianapolis is a nightmare lol.

I hate the left hander after the back straight! Can't see the fcuker!

Finnally turned the xbox on last night, my tag is antman0289., how origanal. Just waiting for my copy of forza to be delivered.

Lulz, my original one was Luke Marr, as I'm a spastic and thought you needed to enter your name.

R14 CUP
I find the first corner is a nightmare, on the early morning qualification sessions - in the afternoon race its easier.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Whos doing the world tour, i never did it in F3 but decided to do it for 4 but its confusing as hell ? Why does it only so one race for the series then put you down to something else ?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Anyone noticed the AI's cars are sometimes not an OEM colour? Was chasing a 'piss-yellow' FRS yesterday, lol.

Ph2 Clio 172
Ok, how much single player material is there in this game? My major gripe with GT5 is the lack of much SP content, and the fact it was all so dam easy.

330Ci cab
Ok, how much single player material is there in this game? My major gripe with GT5 is the lack of much SP content, and the fact it was all so dam easy.

loads it seems, you can choose which race class you want of 3 at any stage. and the car handling/response is immense!

Ph2 Clio 172
This thread alone has convinced me to buy a 360 and Forza 4.

If I don't like it, I'm coming round all your houses and kicking all your arses :)

This thread alone has convinced me to buy a 360 and Forza 4.

If I don't like it, I'm coming round all your houses and kicking all your arses :)

If you don't like it I'll be very suprised. My mate played it yesterday and he's a PS3 GT5 freak, he text me earlier on saying he's just bought an x-box and Forza haha.

AK

M240i
Yep.

All new DLC will be auto downloaded via a game update and purchasing them will just unlock them.

So you're not racing against Bora's all the time.

Ph2 Clio 172
Yep.

All new DLC will be auto downloaded via a game update and purchasing them will just unlock them.

So you're not racing against Bora's all the time.

Hang on, so ALL cars in all DLC packs will be available in the game for everyone as opponents, you just need to buy the pack to actually be able to drive them?

Thats a genius idea.