ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Prepare to be jealous.

Oh, hi V10 1M.

8250c5f5.jpg

9cb47fd0.jpg

1e061221.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( You suck balls!

Do a time round infineon in your MX-5 and let me know the time. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's amazing.

They just emailed me with the code now.

£6 well spent. They're rare to find that cheap though! Most are ~£20.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
:( I'm going to phone the feckers and play dumb! Won't be hard...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You can either swap the standard lump for the E92's V8, the E60's V10 or the LM V12! :eek:

V10 FTW. Just for the noise... and the fact that the V12 made it impossible to drive quickly.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Can you share it in the club garage or does it not let you?

The graphics look better than any other car on it for some reason, looks proper realistic!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope, it doesn't let you drive it, even if I share it. ;)

Was a Zavvi pre-order exclusive but I managed to find a spare DLC card on eBay for £6 delivered. :eek:

Easily the best pre-order DLC car... I was gutted that Game just give you another bloody Impreza.

Ph 1 172
Anyone racing tonight I've been trying g to koi clubs no one is accepting gamertag is MoodyJames I'll be on all night. Also what's the mx5 challenge everyone is doing

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, bellends. I nearly moved my pre-order.

I bid on the 1M DLC card thinking it'd go well over the £6 I paid. Then the auction ended.

Then I lost my bowls.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Early registered 1M? ;)

Well jel. Need. You just eBay for it then mate?

EDIT: slow posting, just saw you did. Jammy fcuker.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I just tried bidding on one, kept getting outbid. There is no way I will pay more than a tenner.

FFFUUUUU.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
One going for £20 - LOL! Fcuk that for a laugh.

I might send T10 an arsey email. Fcuking £60 for a game and you don't even get all the fcuking cars. Bellends.

It might even be as arsey as the one I've just fired across to our IT developers. Bellends x2. Ooh, I'm going to be in trouble tomorrow morning...

going to rent Forza today to see how it is before i decide whether or not to buy it (im sure i will).

My brother has unfortunately ran out of free trials for Xbox live, does anyone have one? Wouldn't normally ask but don't want to pay straight away and find i don't like the game/don't buy an Xbox!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
iWant an arsey e-mail.

Dear Mr. AK,

If you rear end me ONE more time during a race, you will be subjected to a level of verbal abuse that would make Chuck Norris cry.

Please treat this message as a final warning.

Kind Regards,
Luke Marr

xxxx

p.s. Is VIP the same as season pass?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I just broke my headset so need a new one before I can join your online races.

Any recommendations?

Bus w**ker
Shirely paying for it makes you even less of a pauper?

Ya f**k.
No, because you've already paid (read as been ripped off because you're an utter mong) for the LEC and now you're paying again. Soon you'll only be able to afford one Dominos a night. :(

AK

M240i
Dear Mr. AK,

If you rear end me ONE more time during a race, you will be subjected to a level of verbal abuse that would make Chuck Norris cry.

Please treat this message as a final warning.

Kind Regards,
Luke Marr

xxxx

p.s. Is VIP the same as season pass?

No.

Do you have a wee crown?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
No...I don't think.

Fcuk. £60 quid, not all the cars and not even a fcuking crown.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
At least I got a s**t tonne of points on my card in game.

I wouldn't be seen dead in Zavvi with the sweaty, long haired, unshaven, black t-shirt wearing, pierced faced, metal f**ks. TBH/ They're everywhere in there.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol 1m looks mint I want it. shared a few more cars last night as i was bored and decided to tune some up :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
No...I don't think.

Fcuk. £60 quid, not all the cars and not even a fcuking crown.

In fairness I do think Turn 10 take the piss when it comes to limiting what cars you get, it's not as if the game is cheap. Bring back the days pre-DLC.

Toyota MR2
Got 1.59.100 (ish) with auto. Got 2.01(ish) with manual.

Pretty decent set up I have though on the car for handling.

F*ck know's if I've got it all right but I seem to be quiet easily lapping in the 1.56's round Infineon in my MX5 built to spec. My setup can't be that good!

Dynamique S TCE
Got my XBL membership up again, GT is R18 RHT, I'll add you later Chris. Anyone able to get me into the club please? :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm maybe i'm doing something wrong. You both using manual?

D class? 350? Iirc is the spec. Hmm. My one sounds slow now! It handles beautifully maybe it's not as quick.

We'll find out tomorrow night! ;)