ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't let the fact I allowed him to be club admin lead you to believe he's any good. :eek:

I'll be on later, say around 11pm.

ph2 172
The new Viper is so much fun to drive, but like all american cars very tail happy

viper.jpg

1eight2
Got an invite from Nick172Cup last night, should have joined but I was too busy watching Unknown on LoveFilm. I'll be on later tonight if anyone else is!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
July car pack.

New Ruf looks good just as long as it can be made rwd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Car list.

2011 McLaren 59 GT MP4-12C GT3
1973 AMC Gremlin X
2012 Ascari KZ1R
1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
1952 Hudson Hornet
1954 Jaguar XK120
1956 Lotus Eleven
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
1995 RUF CTR2
2012 Spyker C8 Aileron

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/July_Car_Pack/

Yeah I thought the same about the Ascari, Mclaren does sound similar to the GTR but I love that sound anyway so not bothered really.

Mclaren should be good for R3 class though I tried the Porsche race cars and didn't really like how they handled.

1eight2
Not over impressed with the DLC if i'm honest but I know for a fact i'll still buy it.

RUF is probably my fave car from it. I'd love a track pack!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol...well trying to add image tags on the iPhone didn't work well...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I dunno I have done it a LOT and still not bored of the tracks tbh but a few extras would be nice. Fujimi or the ring can never get boring.

Spent that much time driving the porsches I have already got to affinity 25 :eek:.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I want Spa and Bathurst. Oh, and Monaco would be good for a giggle.

'04 Clio 1.6
Theres plenty they need to add, new tracks included.

The Porsche pack only just redeems itself by coming with new events to play.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The Ascari is a bit of a beast and the Mclaren is pretty awesome too.

RUF should be 4WD but its RWD not that im bothered but still how did they manage to make that f**k up?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry I wasn't on last night in the end, ended up drinking far too much red with dinner so would've been [even more] useless.

Nippy white cup
The Ascari is a bit of a beast and the Mclaren is pretty awesome too.

RUF should be 4WD but its RWD not that im bothered but still how did they manage to make that f**k up?

I read about this..apparently there was a regular one and a sport edition..one being rwd the other 4wd. Although on the Turn 10 description of it they even say it is 4wd lol

I'll get this and try and get on a bit earlier then usual as I want a blast on BF too

An orange one
I'm currently obsessed with the Hachi-roku kaido rivals drift event!

Cant get enough of sliding my trueno down the mountain!

LY Megane R26
I downloaded the Porsche pack last night, my god the GT3RS is awesome!

I want to tune up my civic into a A Class but don't have a clue on what to upgrade and dont want to make it quick but handle bad or can't put the power down etc.
Get annoyed with buying tunes from the storefront to as they come with awful wheels! Haha