ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to the dark side......

Clio Dynamique Media
Why hello there!!!!

I'm coming back to the dark side after a few non french cars, i've returned and looking forward to it.

I'm collecting a 2013 Clio Dynamique Media Nav in Flame Red Mica with 10,500 miles on the clock next week as soon as my current car sells..... I love the look of it and so can't wait to get the keys (deposit paid :) )

Anyway just to give you some background, I'm a student as of this month, going to be studying a Civil Engineering degree at Bolton (whoop whoop) but I'm a qualified plumber by trade... My car history is rather dull but i've had a couple of interesting cars....Most recent first (the one I'm selling cos it's costing a small fortune to run and maintain).....

2006 Vauxhall Vectra 2.2 Elite Direct (current)
2005 Vauxhall Astravan 1.7 (work purposes)
2003 Ford Focus 1.6 LX
2002 Citroen C3 1.4 LX
1997 Nissan Micra 1.0 (borrowed after I blew the Peugeot up)
1998 Peugeot 306 2.0 XSi
1996 Renault Clio 1.2
1997 Peugeot 306 1.9 DTi
1996 Ford Fiesta 1.1
1998 Ford Fiesta 1.3
1997 Ford Fiesta 1.1
1989 Volkswagen Polo CL 1.0

so there we have it. Once I ice this new one up, i'll post pics of course and see where we go from there. I have the whole 2.4kids thing going on so just subtle improvements for me!

cheers

Swift Sport
Welcome.

That's an awful car history apart from the 306 XSI :p

Hope you enjoy your Clio, I really like the new shape :)

Clio Dynamique Media
Welcome.

That's an awful car history apart from the 306 XSI :p

Hope you enjoy your Clio, I really like the new shape :)

Ha ha thanks, i know i knew someone would mention it......tbh I really love my vectra as its awesome to drive (and its a semi auto) but £70 a week to do 300 miles stings a bit

Clio Dynamique Media
lol yeah decent in the scrap yard, :p anyway I've just sold the veccy tonight and am picking the clio up monday so I'm officially a frenchie now :)

Clio Dynamique Media
Apologies for the shocking picture quality but I only had time for a couple of quick shots.... anyway it's here now and I'm well happy![
IMG]
IMG_0237.jpg
IMG_0236.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clio Dynamique Media
Love the colour :)

Cheers dude......couple of questions that you may be able to help me with actually, saves me starting a new thread...

1. It's on PCP finance, can I change the numberplate to a private one???
2. The bluetooth phone is really crackly, any idea why?

Swift Sport
Shouldn't be a problem putting the car on a personalised reg providing you notify them first so the documentation can be amended, which they may charge you for.

With the regards to the Bluetooth as said, speak to Renault. It's a new car under warranty!

Clio Dynamique Media
sorry for the delay in responding......

1. I thought that may be the case with the numberplate.... It's my 30th this year so hounding the missus for the plate R14 NDG bargain basement DVLA and perfect for my name Rian DG (middle names)....

2. I spoke to renault they were as helpful as a w*nk with sandpaper...... tbh it's on and off like there isn't any signal even when calling landlines. I think i'll try a different phone to see if it changes anything.