ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
It is free if you have the car pack season pass thingamajig.

Nowt worth shouting about though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've got this now for Valentines Day, still in its wrapping. Clio Williams coming you say?

Oh my.

Ive put this in the Xbox One thread but probably should have put it here.

Can anyone confirm the cost of getting the Forza 5 DLC up to date?

Still debating whether to get a normal Forza 5, Or the Limited steel book one from game which contains;
Day one, Limited edition car pack and the VIP pack.
Cheers, Roll on Tuesday when I get home to use it!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Think the season pass is £40 quid, that should be all you need to get the released car packs.

Thats not as bad as i was expecting. Ive read that Purchased DLC cars are also "gifted" into the game, that should give me a decent garage to begin with. Anyone use the Forza rewards?

1.8 Civic EX
That's why I'm trying to boost things to speed things up. I'm bored of racing the same tracks over and over again.

Yeah I'll be up for some of that. Feel free to set up a game and invite me when you see me online. Only needs to be a 1 lap race of Indianapolis speedway over and over again. Take it in turns for who leads and build up the miles in first place one too. Gamer tag:Rhino16v

LY 200 EDC LUX
Disappointed with this game tbh. Bought my X0 with Titanfall and bought Forza on top. I've played it twice in 2 weeks and ill probably trade it in this week. Nice graphics can't hide a boring game!

Lee

BMW M2C
No controller issues for me either.

having sound issues though. I can be out in front on my own yet it's playing the sound of the car in second place like its right next to me. So bloody distracting as it's louder than the car I'm in. Not ever race though, just the odd one.

and @Lee your drivatar needs to go on some anger management course or something. Twice now I've been in 1st place, and it's come steaming up behind me, no attempt to brake, just bashed me off the track then shot off into the distance at about a billion mph never to be seen again lol

God knows what's going on with them at the moment, they all seem mental. The mixed up class changes don't seem to help. Putting the P1 and Veyron in with the race cars causes issues. I guess lap times are similar, but the way they achieve them are so different. The Veyron is a rocket compared to the dragged up winged race cars, but come the corner you fly past in something like the Aston Martin 007, then it spanks you or rams you at the end of the next straight.

Ph 1 172
So who is looking forward to the new track tomorrow, looks like it will be a good one. Shame it's still not the 'ring' though

none :(
im just grinding out the last few achievements, game is really grating on me now.

one thing i hate is, you could be in the lead by quite a distance, all of a sudden the computer as caught up with you or even overtaken you, but when the computer is in the lead sometimes its difficult to catch them.,

RS250 Megane
Totally agree. So much better.

Still some odd things with the locations around the track, where the crowds are standing, graffiti for it to be laser scanned though?

Watching a video of the lap tbh it just looked like it had more detail and next gen polish. I'm still not buying T10's claims about scrapping old assets and starting again from scratch. There are still incorrectly modelled cars which have been present from forza 1 on the original Xbox FFS. The way things are going I can see me just skipping this generation of consoles.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
im just grinding out the last few achievements, game is really grating on me now.

one thing i hate is, you could be in the lead by quite a distance, all of a sudden the computer as caught up with you or even overtaken you, but when the computer is in the lead sometimes its difficult to catch them.,

Is it like the Need For Speed games where the cars behind will go faster in order to make the race more challenging? If so that's crap for a simulation game.

Nippy white cup
Loved have this back last night! Defo much more narrow than previous incarnations tbh....not a great deal of space to get round people compared to before...and having the combined tracks is awesome too!

Suzuki Jimny
Loved have this back last night! Defo much more narrow than previous incarnations tbh....not a great deal of space to get round people compared to before...and having the combined tracks is awesome too!

Combined? As in the full N24h layout?

If so will be buying an xbox one!

LY R26 #288
Just done the transit rivals challenge. I think I got around 10.05 damn!.

If anyone wants to try rip up my time add me WaldersGT :D

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Dammit I want in on this now, do you have to pay for ring?

I'm well ahead of you lads time on FM4 ring times so need to knock you down on this too ;)