ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Foto's Of Samoose & S23 In Exmouth

S23

The Cleee-O
Here some fotos that were taken yesterday. There is quite a few just so that you know, first time we've been able to actually get together and get some shots. They were taken in and around Exmouth, and it was a nice sunny day, if not a tad chilly. But anyway, hope you lot enjoy them :)

To get the ball rolling is a nice shot of Sam posing :rasp:

IMG_6840.jpg

And the rest... ;)

IMG_6842.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6856.jpg

IMG_6859.jpg

IMG_6866.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

Love this one :)

IMG_6878.jpg

And some rolling shots of Samoose...

IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_6897.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

And then mine...

IMG_7005.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

IMG_7013.jpg

IMG_7017.jpg

Here's a couple of Samoose's lovely new carbon bonnet, looks brilliant in the sun, and the weave just looks epic, especially in contrast to the paint. :)

IMG_7030.jpg

And a bird loved it so much it shat on it too!

IMG_7029.jpg

And a couple to round off all of the pictures. :)

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

Hope you like, was nice to actually get out and about. Was a bit cold, but nowhere near as bad as it has been recently. So yea. Cheers for looking! :)

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
gorgous cars! really nice pics lads. s23, sorry i dont know your name? how much is yours lowered by on the rear and are you using the vmaxx springs or custom ones?
sam your car still looks beaut but better euro :rasp:

S23

The Cleee-O
Cheers for the comments everyone, glad you like the pics. Apart from the rolling ones of my own I took them, pleased with how they came out :D

gorgous cars! really nice pics lads. s23, sorry i dont know your name? how much is yours lowered by on the rear and are you using the vmaxx springs or custom ones?
sam your car still looks beaut but better euro :rasp:

I'm Shaun mate :). Yea mines on V-Maxx's, not sure how much it's decked by though, probably 45/50mm on the back I presume? Think I've got about 10/15mm of thread left on the adjusters so should be about that. :D

ph3 dci100 172 rep
alright guy's its not a flamer anymore remember:p its candy red!:D cheers for the nice comments! I would raise the front for practicality reasons however i just cant bring myself to do it:(haha

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Saw these on Facebook :) Both cars are looking good. Even if I did prefer sams as a euro *****.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Tbh peejay im still not 100% sure so its gonna stay candy red for a while until i know exactly what i want! :S

172ben i dont drive round with my lights on because im cool its because aftern nearly losing my dad from a bike accident where someone pulled out infront of him and said 'i didn't see you' i always hav my lights on just to make people a little bit more aware!:approve:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
I cant remember what you want doing again?

Remind!?

oil/filter change,plugs,pads all round, top mount bearings (need to be ordered tho) and adjust the exhaust.

and possibly a quick fix on the mounts too i.e the old pulling the engine forward and doing the mounts back up etc but probs just gonna bite the bullet and order some k-tec jobbies!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice sc3...great STANCE
sam, not sure on the new look mate, still looks good, but not as good, but understand your reasons....

got time for that vento too...lots of time

ph3 dci100 172 rep
sam, not sure on the new look mate, still looks good, but not as good, but understand your reasons....

got time for that vento too...lots of time

cheers mate i know what your saying and although i do like it the way it is atm its gonna be changing again soon ;)

low and wide i think but with a little twist :D which i think you'll like ;)

and thats one of my best mates vento :) he absolutely loves it and would be well chuffed to hear you say that on a renault forum :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
whats the plans then? or you keeping it hush hush?
i am potentially looking for a diesel vento later in the year, i will put the images on it and the roof rack, will be my daily...

ph3 dci100 172 rep
whats the plans then? or you keeping it hush hush?
i am potentially looking for a diesel vento later in the year, i will put the images on it and the roof rack, will be my daily...

can i ahve your images??? ;) ill give you lots of love!

they're hush hush at the mo :D

S23

The Cleee-O
i still love your wheels i spy some lights similar to my old ones ;)

Cheers man! Yea, thought I'd use some of my spare Lamin-X to give the french look until I find some black headlights so they can go blue. Not as good as yours it has to be said, but looks a little bit cheeky :rasp:

Lovely pics Shaun. I still love the stance you have on your bus and Sam's Candy looks gorgeous. Sam did you ever sort out what colour you want to go now?

Cheers guys! Yea, loving the stance. Thinking I need a little bit of camber on the rear though so I can to bring it down a tad. But yea, quite happy with it :D

And thanks everyone else for all the nice comments. And TBH Sam looked G-Hetto as fack with the lights on too! I always have my sidelights on for the same reason, being and ex-biker and all. And if I had Xenons I'd probably do the same cause it looks lush ;)