ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found a CD changer in the boot. I dont know how it works

Renault Clio 1.2 02
My dad bought me a used renault clio 1.2 dynamique 2002. But I found a cd changer (first i thought it was some kind of tracking device :p ) in the boot of the car and the wire is running under the carpet to the car radio with casette player. the cd changer ejects but I dont know how to play from it.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Just put some cds in it and press the src button on the headunit,assuming you have a standard headunit and it should play automatically

Renault Clio 1.2 02
ok thank you. maybe it doesnt play mp3. i was trying to get it to play with the cd that was already in there which had 100 r&b songs.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Won't play MP3...will just be normal audio CDs.

If you want to play MP3s from IPod, then you can get a Connects2 device which will let you put your IPod or IPhone in the glovebox and control it with the audio controls stalk. IF its gen 4 Nano onwards, or IPhone, you need to buy a 12v to 5v converter for it to charge the device when not in use.

Won't play MP3...will just be normal audio CDs.

If you want to play MP3s from IPod, then you can get a Connects2 device which will let you put your IPod or IPhone in the glovebox and control it with the audio controls stalk. IF its gen 4 Nano onwards, or IPhone, you need to buy a 12v to 5v converter for it to charge the device when not in use.

Not anymore, all charge 12 or 5v out of the box