ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found a relay in passenger footwell...??

Clio Sport xxx
This morning, i found what appeared to be a relay of some description in the passenger footwell. Dont know how long its been there, but its a 5 pin black box. Anyway i looked up behind the glove box and found a place for it to go.

I just wondered if anyone can tell me what this particular relay does, because i didnt seem to notice anything wrong while it was out. It was the relay furthest to the drivers side.... someone on here must know exactly what that one does....??

Cheers

Clio Sport xxx
Well as it happens my headlight washer never worked before.... and they still dont work now! lol So if it is indeed the washer relay, then the problem exists elsewhere...?

Im right in thinking the headlight washers work with the windscreen washers right?

BMW M135i
Headlight washers will spray when you use the screenwash with the lights on. There headlight washer pump has seperature fuse so thats worth checking.