ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found a Renault sport (2005) brochure( all models)

182 ff
found a brochure in the attic...found things on my 182 i didnt no i had.. EBD and ESP...i knew i had ABS ,always thought it was broken,till i heard what Clarkson said about it, in a video last week(he said it didnt work) ... i also have smart rear wiper, whatever that is ha.. it has the 182 cup / megane sport / the V6 specification and technical information..the V6 in yellow looks great..

RS Clio 182
Can i just ask quickly was a totally standard 182 lower than a non RS Clio? As in different shorter springs,or were they the same standard springs?

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
It isn't broke. Go nuts in the wet and it works just fine. Bogs down Horribly if you get really excited on a standing start.

I have a genuine 172 cup brochure and a Megan 225/182/V6 brochure but no scanner sadly.

Last edited by a moderator: