ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found this on Piston Heads

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its blue and looks hidous. Looks like max power got theyre hands on it but yeah its rwd..

Carpicsb4surgery002.jpg

CopyofFinishedexhaust007.jpg

Pic011.jpg

Good effort though.

BMW 330D
Good effort doing the conversion etc but why ruin it by putting that hideous bodykit on it! :dead:

that is a state, someone take the engine off him!! sacrilage!!

next time im home i have to take a pic of the honda . . . . something, that sits near the tennis club near me. its the same colour and has a bigger exhaust. god i hate max power.

jamie

54 astravan 1.7tdci
that's well cool.the body kit looks cool as well and the colour looks just like racing blue the same colour everyone seems to bum on a 182.the mirror's are a bit max power but it's better than any of the cars people on here build.

BMW M135i
Not too keen on the exterior personally, but fair play to the bloke for taking on such a massive task. And bugger me he can weld.

MKIII 138
the blue may come out bad just like racing blue on the 182, it mite look better in the flesh and apart from wing mirrors and light brows that kit is a ctaully from the 888 touring cars and is.. very nice

RB 182 Cup
pretty cool but i wouldnt have ever botherd even if i had loads of money spare lol. Looks a bit silly too, like a big baby blue boat!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
by axel i guess u mean propshaft??

lol at people slating it... :rolleyes: