ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FPMs New Wheels + Mini Meet

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Christopher, those bloody wheels are blinding :( Looked really well last night thou & made me want one! lol
Didn't make it home till late either so didn't make it to Warrington.. gheys!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Christopher, those bloody wheels are blinding :( Looked really well last night thou & made me want one! lol
Didn't make it home till late either so didn't make it to Warrington.. gheys!

They were a bit brake dusty then too! :eek:

Ta though... you need to sort yours oot!

...and no, i'm not offering to do them.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cracking Pics..... Really do love the Ph1 and Foxy's and Christopher's Cars are just looking as Good as Ever

Mercedes C Class Sport
I need to take some pictures of my car, havent done in ages now. The white one looks crap imo, all that work for not mcuh return.

wait and see ;)
great piks jord... when everyone came past me in newton everyone had an exhaust note then you get james with the induction noise lol

wait and see ;)
well he didnt give it beans past me jord chris and james did and all i herd wer james induction kit lol... jord's and chris's soundid top as always tho

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
well he didnt give it beans past me jord chris and james did and all i herd wer james induction kit lol... jord's and chris's soundid top as always tho

James was running his with no airbox at all! PMSL.. literally just the throttle butterfly showing

Mercedes C Class Sport
Thats rare of James to do that ;). Next time you get a chance pop the hood on cliochris1's car and check his setup out...you'll be suprised!

wait and see ;)
no airbox at all FTW lol... car looked mint chris... you dont know how embarrased i wer when you all came past lmfao

wait and see ;)
yeh ino its pink lol:) something different at end of day aint it... should have my car soon anyway then il be able come on more meets with you lot :)