ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free games thread

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
GTAV free on Epic at the minute....

1589529809909.png

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Total Annihilation is free over at GOG....

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Do you just need an Epic account for these? Might try for the FM2020 and lose more hours of the day.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Do you just need an Epic account for these? Might try for the FM2020 and lose more hours of the day.
Yep.
Since getting a PC i've been amazed by the free/cheap games available.
Ubisoft gave Watch Dogs 2 away for free a few weeks ago, I just got Fifa 20 for £4, and some of the other Steam sales are insane. Love it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yep - no different than signing up for a Steam account really. Just installs a launcher onto your PC where you have a library and a store - the usual stuff.

Football isn't really my thing, but I did like the older management games back in the day. Tried FM2020 just to have a look and feck me - its DEEP!

I can imagine fans who know the names, the team structures, the fixtures, etc - that a game like this could potentially be like crack and be playing it until the early hours.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Kinda gone off the idea after watching this, looks like a full time job just learning all the controls

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Two good RPGs being given away tomorrow on Epic.

Tyranny is a nice twist on the usual good vs. evil storyline as this time, you're out to subjugate and oppress as many people as possible.

1607505648673.png

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Heads-up...

Epic Games Store
We’re getting ready for the season of giving with our most festive sale of the year!

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale begins on December 17, and we’ve got some goodies in store for you. Unwrap deals up to 75% off, but that’s not all....

Also starting December 17, we’ll be giving away a new game each day for two weeks straight - that’s right, it’s 15 Days of Free Games! Each game will be free to claim for just 24 hours, but they’re yours to keep forever.

Now is the perfect time to browse and add any games you’re interested in to your Wishlist while logged in to your Epic account - you’ll receive a notification if they go on sale.

Happy (Early) Holidays, everyone!

Ubisoft
Ubisoft announced that it is giving away free games and in-game content for the rest of the week. Until December 18 , PC gamers will have the opportunity to claim games and items for different titles.

The only requirement is that participants must be 18 years or older and have a Ubisoft account. In this way, they can go to the event page to redeem the free content of each day, as well as the games. It is also possible to claim the content from the Ubisoft Connect desktop application or from the cell phone.

People who don't own any of the games where free items are offered can claim the content and it will be delivered to them once they purchase a copy of said game. Today, Ubisoft is giving away the Starlink game for PC. The company also notes that players will receive their content within seven days. Also, if they are redeeming an item pack, they will receive a confirmation email.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
It's about the only decent thing they've had free over Dec/Jan besides jurassic world evolution last week :LOL:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Right, I'm starting to go mad with having no PS4 and the struggle to find a PS5 and as of now i downloaded and installed Steam and had a quit go on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and there's no servers at all now. My origianal steam account is LordGedi and i cant find my password and email for it. So i made a new steam want to play some free games, anyone want to reccomend some. Any type of platform just throw some my way and see if i may like it.

My new steam account is MrLordGedi until i can find a way of reteriving my old account from Battlefield 2142 days

Cheers

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Right, I'm starting to go mad with having no PS4 and the struggle to find a PS5 and as of now i downloaded and installed Steam and had a quit go on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and there's no servers at all now. My origianal steam account is LordGedi and i cant find my password and email for it. So i made a new steam want to play some free games, anyone want to reccomend some. Any type of platform just throw some my way and see if i may like it.

My new steam account is MrLordGedi until i can find a way of reteriving my old account from Battlefield 2142 days

Cheers
I think if I find some of my old 2142 screenshots, I might find your username in alongside!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye cheers, I cant remember if i set up LordGedi on the PC back then. I might go on Bad Company 2 later on on PC if anyone wants to joine me. Been 10+ years plus since ive used a mouse n keyboard playing like.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Definitely LordGedi back then...
I went onto Steam and i put in one of my old emails way back then that i dont use anymore and it recognises it. Most likely its that with the LordGedi account, fingers crossed it is. I sent a request to Steam to look into it and see if i can get it back.

I wonder if i have any games on it apart from BF2142

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I went onto Steam and i put in one of my old emails way back then that i dont use anymore and it recognises it. Most likely its that with the LordGedi account, fingers crossed it is. I sent a request to Steam to look into it and see if i can get it back.

I wonder if i have any games on it apart from BF2142
Good shout!

A shame that a lot of the stats servers no longer work :(